New Aquadive Bathyscaphe GMT - WOOOOOOWWW!!! - Page 5
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: New Aquadive Bathyscaphe GMT - WOOOOOOWWW!!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 93
  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    111

    Re: New Aquadive Bathyscaphe GMT - WOOOOOOWWW!!!

    how many mm wide is this?

  2. #42
    Member Brian883's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Lake Norman, NC
    Posts
    141

    Re: New Aquadive Bathyscaphe GMT - WOOOOOOWWW!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by moemoe View Post
    how many mm wide is this?
    43mm excluding crown, 49mm lug to lug, 15mm height.
    Aquadive BS 100 GMT (#118/500)
    Aquadive NOS Model 77
    Aquadive Model 470 (1970's)
    Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Professional Diver 300M ("Eco-Zilla")
    Gruppo Gamma Vanguard G-12
    Doxa SUB 1200T Professional (#505/1200)
    Omega Seamaster 200m (SHOM)
    Omega Speedmaster Professional (1969 "Pre-moon")
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 1500 (1977)
    Seiko Professional Diver’s 1000m (7C46-7009 “Golden Tuna”)
    Vostok-Europe Expedition North Pole 1 (#564/3000)
    Bombfrog Minesweeper (#94/200)
    Casio G-Shock G-100

  3. #43
    Member Brian883's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Lake Norman, NC
    Posts
    141

    Re: New Aquadive Bathyscaphe GMT - WOOOOOOWWW!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by moemoe View Post
    how many mm wide is this?
    43mm excluding crown, 49mm lug to lug, 15mm height.
    Aquadive BS 100 GMT (#118/500)
    Aquadive NOS Model 77
    Aquadive Model 470 (1970's)
    Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Professional Diver 300M ("Eco-Zilla")
    Gruppo Gamma Vanguard G-12
    Doxa SUB 1200T Professional (#505/1200)
    Omega Seamaster 200m (SHOM)
    Omega Speedmaster Professional (1969 "Pre-moon")
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 1500 (1977)
    Seiko Professional Diver’s 1000m (7C46-7009 “Golden Tuna”)
    Vostok-Europe Expedition North Pole 1 (#564/3000)
    Bombfrog Minesweeper (#94/200)
    Casio G-Shock G-100

  4. #44
    Member Tommer45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    West Orange, NJ
    Posts
    136

    Re: New Aquadive Bathyscaphe GMT - WOOOOOOWWW!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian883 View Post
    You won't be disappointed!
    Unfortunately I was very disappointed with my Turquoise GMT. While the case and bezel were flawless, the hands were all scratched and very poorly finished. The seconds and GMT hands actually angled upwards from the pinion (as if they were improperly installed), and the GMT ring was slightly off. I had read so many positive reviews about these watches but mine was pretty lousy. And return shipping wasn't covered so I was stuck with $206 for shipping back to Austria! Never again.

    Aquadive replied:

    Hi,

    Aquadive stands behind its product and I am almost certain whatever problem you had, Aquadive offered instant replacement, but you didn't accept it, yet when examining your watch upon return, it was obvious that the bezel was perfectly aligned, on the pictures you send the ratchet was not fully turned and was stuck between 2 clicks, the watchmaker turned the bezel several times and it sat perfectly aligned when pushed into the right position at a full click.

    The Aquaidve crystal is 4mm thick and the dial is positioned deeper than on other watches, that is why an optical illusion will give the impression of the hand being bent upwards. Finishing and Quality control at Aquadive are extremely important, that is why in the unlikely case of a flaw or defect, Aquadive offers instant replacement, no questions asked. I wish you would have given Aquadive the chance to replace the watch, you would have been very happy with the results.

    best regards
    Ben
    Last edited by Aquadive mod2; October 5th, 2015 at 04:44.

  5. #45
    Member WatchDialOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,344

    Re: New Aquadive Bathyscaphe GMT - WOOOOOOWWW!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommer45 View Post
    Unfortunately I was very disappointed with my Turquoise GMT. While the case and bezel were flawless, the hands were all scratched and very poorly finished. The seconds and GMT hands actually angled upwards from the pinion (as if they were improperly installed), and the GMT ring was slightly off. I had read so many positive reviews about these watches but mine was pretty lousy. And return shipping wasn't covered so I was stuck with $206 for shipping back to Austria! Never again.
    I dont own a Aquadive but thought there Quality & customer service was supposed to be outstanding. Did you ask them to correct the issues with the watch before you sent it back?

  6. #46
    Member Brian883's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Lake Norman, NC
    Posts
    141

    Re: New Aquadive Bathyscaphe GMT - WOOOOOOWWW!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchDialOrange View Post
    I dont own a Aquadive but thought there Quality & customer service was supposed to be outstanding. Did you ask them to correct the issues with the watch before you sent it back?
    My thoughts exactly. I must say, however, that my Orange GMT was perfect all the way around!
    Aquadive BS 100 GMT (#118/500)
    Aquadive NOS Model 77
    Aquadive Model 470 (1970's)
    Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Professional Diver 300M ("Eco-Zilla")
    Gruppo Gamma Vanguard G-12
    Doxa SUB 1200T Professional (#505/1200)
    Omega Seamaster 200m (SHOM)
    Omega Speedmaster Professional (1969 "Pre-moon")
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 1500 (1977)
    Seiko Professional Diver’s 1000m (7C46-7009 “Golden Tuna”)
    Vostok-Europe Expedition North Pole 1 (#564/3000)
    Bombfrog Minesweeper (#94/200)
    Casio G-Shock G-100

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    SoCal - San Diego!
    Posts
    109

    Re: New Aquadive Bathyscaphe GMT - WOOOOOOWWW!!!

    Really love the orange on orange look with that isofrane!

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    210

    Re: New Aquadive Bathyscaphe GMT - WOOOOOOWWW!!!

    Yeah I agree I like the fact you dont have to worry about water coming in the way with a regular dive strap vs a stainless steel band,it just feels icky with a stainless steel or any metal band.

  9. #49
    Member WatchDialOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,344

    Re: New Aquadive Bathyscaphe GMT - WOOOOOOWWW!!!

    After searching the forums I was able to connect and find a Aquadive BS 100 GMT Turquoise. Thanks Matt! Going to give this a test run and see if its a good fit for me or if I should try out the BS-300.
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Last edited by WatchDialOrange; November 3rd, 2015 at 01:02.

  10. #50
    Member Monkeynuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    GMT
    Posts
    1,485

    Re: New Aquadive Bathyscaphe GMT - WOOOOOOWWW!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchDialOrange View Post
    After searching the forums I was able to connect and find a Aquadive BS 100 GMT Turquoise. Thanks Matt! Going to give this a test run and see if its a good fit for me or if I should try out the BS-300.
    Looks perfect
    WatchDialOrange likes this.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •