WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Not much traffic about the upcoming BS 500

3K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  Aquadive mod2 
#1 ·
Who else is excited? This will be my first aquadive... Just seems like there isnt much discussion about it. Any news? Thanks!!

#3 ·
Give us some photos to whet the appetite... I'm sure there's plenty of it. Like a big expensive spread before the chow down

#16 ·
The sterile dial should be made into an option next time. Interestingly striking yet stealthy.
Although it won't serve its purpose as a diver or haute horologerie well.
Overall looking quite the piece we've imagined it.

Take your time and get a great piece out, than rush for a promised deadline. Manufacturing ain't easy.

#18 ·
Wow!!!...That looks awesome. Love the see through case back, and that movement is beautiful:-! Plus the overall thinner design...I like it!!!

I can definitely see one of these joining my humble collection in the near future:)

Cheers
Shannon

#26 ·
Patience Jedi warrior.
I'm in on the first batch and just got a shipping notice. :)

#31 ·
Thanks for the update! For those upset about the length of time to receive your watch... please remember that you get an introductory price plus a WUS discount when you ordered early. Lets try not to forget that waiting is part of watch buying in most cases. One thing this hobby has taught me.... patience. Looks like this watch will be awesome and I cant wait for some of you here to review it!

#32 ·
Hi, all orders are shipping according to the batches they were ordered in, if anyone has ordered for January 15th and did not receive their balance payment reminder, please check your spam folder then contact Aquadive by email, Live chat or phone, please do not post here as I have no access to the order database, thanks

FYI
Batch # 1 started shipping January 15th
Batch # 2 starts shipping January 30th
Batch # 3 starts shipping February 15th
Batch # 4 starts shipping February 28th
Final Batch # 5 at the special WUS discount starts shipping March 15th
WUS pre-order special ends January 25th

Ben

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.