Repair

Thread: Repair

Repair

I have a 2012 DLC Bathscyape 100 that is having some issues keeping time. All was good until recently it stops randomly and/or loses 1-2+ seconds a minute. Regardless if I notice it will stop the next morning after daily wear as if it's out of power whereas before it was almost 48 hours. Any recommendations for repair in U.S. or is it a ship back to Aquadive kind of thing? I've emailed them but have not heard back.

Re: Repair

You have a couple of options here I suppose. If I remember correctly those came with an ETA 2836 movement? There are many qualified watchmakers that can service that movement with no problems. At the bottom of the page, I think WUS lists a repair service they like? The other option would be to send it to Aquadive for the service work. I guess I would base the decision on what kind of shape the case and dial are in. I would guess parts that are part of the basic watch will likely only be available through Aquadive. I hope some other folks chime in that have actually gone through this process with Aquadive. Good luck.
    Kevin

Re: Repair

Quote Originally Posted by Streetboss View Post
    You have a couple of options here I suppose. If I remember correctly those came with an ETA 2836 movement? There are many qualified watchmakers that can service that movement with no problems. At the bottom of the page, I think WUS lists a repair service they like? The other option would be to send it to Aquadive for the service work. I guess I would base the decision on what kind of shape the case and dial are in. I would guess parts that are part of the basic watch will likely only be available through Aquadive. I hope some other folks chime in that have actually gone through this process with Aquadive. Good luck.
    Kevin
    After reading about the 2836 movement I decided to go with a local reputable repair shop. Thanks.