WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Finally ordered my first Doxa

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  gaopa 
#1 ·
I know its not the classic mechanical but it is a Doxa. According to my last notice it is being processed in some post office in Europe, I wish they'd hurry.

So can I join the club.:)...

See less See more
#2 ·
Cool. I've yet to see an Aquaman in person so please bring it to the GTG. I think that you and Gaopa will both have them on hand. I'll be there with my\my wife's vintage Doxa dress watch as well as my Sub 750T Pro so Doxa will be well represented. I'm pretty sure that we will have a few others as well, including a Sub 300T re-issue with the bicycle chain bracelet...good stuff.

RS

#3 ·
Alex and Rusty, the two Aquaman watches I had incoming arrived today at long last. I have decided to keep the one I got after I ordered these two, it is a black dial on a bracelet. These are an orange dial pvd and a black dial brushed stainless both on rubber. They are nice watches and a great value, but the black on the bracelet is the one which speaks the most to me. Here are all three. Cheers, Bill P.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.