Baselworld 2014: Eterna Grace Collection

Thread: Baselworld 2014: Eterna Grace Collection

Watchuseek Editor

Baselworld 2014: Eterna Grace Collection

Name:  Grace - Picture1.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  83.5 KB

On show at Baselworld this year, the eight models forming the Eterna "Grace" collection confirm that Eterna's commitment to feminine watches remains as dedicated as ever. "Grace" designs appeal both to those who prefer classic mechanical time and those who opt for quartz technology.

Name:  Eterna Grace 2 Hands.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  97.5 KB

Name:  Eterna Grace 3 Hands.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  221.7 KB

"Grace" models join a long line of Eterna-designed watches for women that first appeared in the early years of the preceding century. Some enjoyed a moment of fame on the wrist of celebrated stars of the silver screen, not least Brigitte Bardot and Gina Lollobrigida. Most simply contributed to the elegant attire and satisfaction of countless taste-conscious women around the world.

Name:  Grace - Picture5 - Sahida 1976_Original_7935.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  112.2 KB

In 1976, the Eterna's Sahida's uncluttered design, typical of the period, attracted a lot of attention. In 2014, it’s back with the eight "Grace" designs. Three of them feature a self-winding mechanical movement and five a quartz movement.

Balance is the key to the "Grace" collection Each "Grace" design features a setting of Top Wesselton diamonds. Choice also extends to the bracelet or strap, in steel, in gold or in satin depending on the model.

The Eterna Grace Two Hands will retail for EUR 750 and the Grace Three Hands will retail for EUR 1,860.

Visit the Eterna website

Re: Baselworld 2014: Eterna Grace Collection

I don't usually care for diamonds on my watches, but this is very tastefully done and still very readable. I like it!

Thread Information