It's complicated: Raymond Weil Lady Maestro Phase de Lune

Thread: It's complicated: Raymond Weil Lady Maestro Phase de Lune

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Watchuseek Editor
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,983

    It's complicated: Raymond Weil Lady Maestro Phase de Lune

    Name:  Raymond Weil LADY MAESTRO PHASE DE LUNE.jpg
Views: 3017
Size:  149.0 KB
    In 2013, the Lady maestro Phase de Lune is for the first time, offering ladies a watch with complications. And what more feminine than a moon phase?

    The Lady maestro Phase de Lune now completes RAYMOND WEIL’s principal collection and displays the passage of time by means of its night star. The moon truly symbolises the feminine. The Geneva Company has always been keen to honour women and, to demonstrate this, has introduced a ladies’ moon phase.

    From the aesthetic point of view, as a member of the maestro collection, this latest addition to the RAYMOND WEIL range enjoys the brand’s patented system of pushers integrated in the case. These adjust the date at 4 o’clock and the moon’s position at 8 o’clock.

    Equipped with a 36mm polished steel case, set with 68 diamonds, the Lady Maestro Phase de Lune exhibits blue hours on a white mother-of-pearl dial. In its centre, a sunray guilloche decor makes room for the moon phase at 6 o’clock.

    The hours, minutes and seconds hands are also blue and feature the most classic of watch making designs. A fourth hand indicates the date, tracing a lunar arc.

    Finally the varnished, royal blue, alligator strap matches the stone in the crown at 3 o’clock. Harmony and complication go hand in hand, making this watch making piece the most brilliant star of the night.

    Visit the Raymond Weil website

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    San Jose, California-USA
    Posts
    31,213

    Re: It's complicated: Raymond Weil Lady Maestro Phase de Lune

    That's a real change of pace from them.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    299

    Re: It's complicated: Raymond Weil Lady Maestro Phase de Lune

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael West View Post
    Name:  Raymond Weil LADY MAESTRO PHASE DE LUNE.jpg
Views: 3017
Size:  149.0 KB
    In 2013, the Lady maestro Phase de Lune is for the first time, offering ladies a watch with complications. And what more feminine than a moon phase?

    The Lady maestro Phase de Lune now completes RAYMOND WEIL’s principal collection and displays the passage of time by means of its night star. The moon truly symbolises the feminine. The Geneva Company has always been keen to honour women and, to demonstrate this, has introduced a ladies’ moon phase.

    From the aesthetic point of view, as a member of the maestro collection, this latest addition to the RAYMOND WEIL range enjoys the brand’s patented system of pushers integrated in the case. These adjust the date at 4 o’clock and the moon’s position at 8 o’clock.

    Equipped with a 36mm polished steel case, set with 68 diamonds, the Lady Maestro Phase de Lune exhibits blue hours on a white mother-of-pearl dial. In its centre, a sunray guilloche decor makes room for the moon phase at 6 o’clock.

    The hours, minutes and seconds hands are also blue and feature the most classic of watch making designs. A fourth hand indicates the date, tracing a lunar arc.

    Finally the varnished, royal blue, alligator strap matches the stone in the crown at 3 o’clock. Harmony and complication go hand in hand, making this watch making piece the most brilliant star of the night.

    Visit the Raymond Weil website
    How much does this watch cost? Can't find price online...

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    San Jose, California-USA
    Posts
    31,213

    Re: It's complicated: Raymond Weil Lady Maestro Phase de Lune

    Call your local AD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane94116 View Post
    How much does this watch cost? Can't find price online...

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6

    Laughing Re: It's complicated: Raymond Weil Lady Maestro Phase de Lune

    I've fallen in love with this watch - in the bracelet strap (see below) and the price is around 2k. I'm trying to figure out if there's a better way to go about investing in a time piece such as this, I was hoping to stay more around 1k. I have no objections buying "previously loved" and refurbished watches, or something similar to this craftsmanship/style. Very open to suggestions. I ideally I'd like the number day (which this has) in additional to being able to see some of the mechanics of the watch (in this case on the back.)

    Raymond Weil Maestro Automatic Moonphase Women's Automatic Watch 2739-ST-05909

    Please let me know!

  6. #6
    KCZ
    KCZ is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    525

    Re: It's complicated: Raymond Weil Lady Maestro Phase de Lune

    I'm afraid you're in a tough place. The number of models of women's moonphase watches is very small compared to men's, and it's difficult to find any used recent ladies' models unless you just get lucky on Chrono24 or Ebay. Finding a bargain used moonphase is nearly impossible. If you're open to quartz, check out Frederique Constant or Aerowatch, vs saving until you can buy what you really want.
    Divers and bling. Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6

    Re: It's complicated: Raymond Weil Lady Maestro Phase de Lune

    I'm not necessarily stuck on the moonphase part of the watch, I saw that there are a TON more option for men right now; but definitely would prefer automatic over quartz. I considered wearing a mans watch but my wrists are pretty small/slender so I worry it will totally overpower me.

    Open to suggestions about other good companies for automatic movement and quality craftsmanship with a clean and timeless look.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    San Jose, California-USA
    Posts
    31,213

    Re: It's complicated: Raymond Weil Lady Maestro Phase de Lune

    Price range?
    Quote Originally Posted by ladywatches View Post
    I'm not necessarily stuck on the moonphase part of the watch, I saw that there are a TON more option for men right now; but definitely would prefer automatic over quartz. I considered wearing a mans watch but my wrists are pretty small/slender so I worry it will totally overpower me.

    Open to suggestions about other good companies for automatic movement and quality craftsmanship with a clean and timeless look.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6

    Re: It's complicated: Raymond Weil Lady Maestro Phase de Lune

    Ideally i'l like to be as close to 1k as possible...

  10. #10
    KCZ
    KCZ is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    525

    Re: It's complicated: Raymond Weil Lady Maestro Phase de Lune

    Longines would be my #1 suggestion. Also check out Mido, Hamilton, Tissot, Oris, Frederique Constant, JS Watch, Baume et Mercier.
    Divers and bling. Hidden Content

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •