WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Recommend an orient watch for the wife?

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  MisterDeal 
#1 ·
Cross posting from orient forum.

I just received my orient mako yesterday, the wife loved it so much... She wants an orient watch too.

She wanted some recommendations for an Orient automatic? She didn't just want to pick something random....

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·

I just received my orient mako yesterday, the wife loved it so much... She wants an orient watch too.

She wanted some recommendations for an Orient automatic? She didn't just want to pick something random....

Any suggestions?

I think the rose gold Bambino with Roman numerals, while a men's watch, would look incredible on a woman. I also like an all black auto women's watch with gold numerals. I also love a chunky diver on women - try a smaller Mako or Ray on her.

#6 ·
This |>

I might buy one for my wife too.

#7 ·

Any suggestions?

I just bought an orient madison avenue for my wf as christmas present. On the pictures it looks very elegant yet playful with the black dial and silver roman numerals and with a white strap. This is my firs orient purchase - and first ever watch purchase in fact. It will arrive in a couple of days so I can actually speak for this watch only based on what I saw online but can't wait to have it and hand it over to wife.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.