WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Alpina new models out

25K views 149 replies 46 participants last post by  Jeep99dad 
#1 ·
thoughts?

looks pretty darn good to me.
44mm
good movement too, nice decorate workhorse.

See less See more
#63 ·
Really impressed with rob new Alpina KM710 reedition with manufacture mvt. Totally works for me and rocks Art's canvas.

Here with the Heritage SuperCompressor diver. Both 41.5 and extremely similar mid case.

The heritage SuperCompressor diver is quite great too. It's be pretty perfect as a ND or date at 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

#70 ·
Agreed. Well executed reedition of their marine German Kriegsmarine issued watch. Just enough vintage touches on the dial, a box Crystal and a more modern yet reasonable size.

#72 ·
Oh my....that KM710 is a stunner! How so the lume?
It is. They did a great job. I'll probably end up buying one.

Lume isn't gonna win lume battles with Pelagos or HELSON or Seiko but it's ok and cool. Hands are blue and markers are green :). I was able to read time in the dArk a few hour after exposure.

#74 · (Edited)
Brice, that KM710 is my favorite Alpina you've gotten. Really nice!

I still want to check out a Automatic 4 in glacier blue myself.
It's super nice. I'm sure the regular version with white non KM710 is cool too.
I need to decide whether I'll get this Km710 or the heritage diver.

The glacier blue Alpiner4 is tempting too but the other two or Alpiner panda chrono fit me better.
Anyway I am selling my Alpiner4 GMT to fund one :)

Reactions: marker2037
#77 ·

Reactions: tsteph12
#78 ·
Really a lovely piece

#79 ·

#80 ·
Also liking the heritage Seastrong diver with a well designed SuperCompressor case.
I'd prefer the white dial as it has the more original and vintage look.

#101 ·
Agree. What came out in the wash was a sports watch/dive watch/pilot-esque mix that doesn't nail a style (for me anyway( like the other themes (borrowed or heavily influenced as FC-Alpina are). I like their approach to be stylistically must-sprayed by well known marques where they put their own dialect to the language so to speak, but this one unfortunately does not warm to me - but there are plenty Alpinas that do, so all is good - just wish I had some spare cash.

#102 ·
I just purchased an Alpina Alpiner Automatic yesterday from a Craigslist type website (I'm in Canada). I'm looking to get the opinions on those with far more experience collecting than I do on if I got a great deal/steal or if I was ripped off on this. I paid around $380 US all in, and the seller originally purchased from Jomashop in January for around 650-680 US. He says he hadn't even worn it and it was a shame it didn't get any wrist time and that's why he was selling. Like I said, I only recently purchased a Hamilton Khaki Field in a 44 mm (Officer Version) due to reading up on it's merits and overall quality as a "beginners watch". I picked up the Alpina due to talking with a fellow collector who swears by the brand and believes at the price point, not many brands offer better quality. Here is the exact watch I bought,

Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory Fashion accessory

#103 ·
I just purchased an Alpina Alpiner Automatic yesterday from a Craigslist type website (I'm in Canada). I'm looking to get the opinions on those with far more experience collecting than I do on if I got a great deal/steal or if I was ripped off on this. I paid around $380 US all in, and the seller originally purchased from Jomashop in January for around 650-680 US. He says he hadn't even worn it and it was a shame it didn't get any wrist time and that's why he was selling. Like I said, I only recently purchased a Hamilton Khaki Field in a 44 mm (Officer Version) due to reading up on it's merits and overall quality as a "beginners watch". I picked up the Alpina due to talking with a fellow collector who swears by the brand and believes at the price point, not many brands offer better quality. Here is the exact watch I bought,

View attachment 9078266 View attachment 9078274 View attachment 9078282
Killer.

Please excuse spelling errors...I'm not very smart.

#104 ·
That's a beautiful watch and a good deal IMHO at

#112 ·
^^Yep.

I feel the same about the size, although I had a peak at one of the Alpiner 4s today through a display case. Much like their other 40+mm watches, it seems to have nicely arched lugs to make up for some of the size and hug the wrist. While I didn't try it on, I usually stay 38-42mm, I actually think it would have sat well. It's bold, that's for sure, but that's also why it's tempting, very tempting. Love the look.

#117 ·
Loved mine in spite of the size. I admit I miss it each time I see a pic of one :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.