Alpina new models out - Page 4
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Alpina new models out

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Re: Alpina new models out

Quote Originally Posted by Toh View Post
    Looking forward to seeing these on your wrist!

Love the heritage diver as well...

couldn't decide which one though, cream/white dial or black/grey??

Sent from my H1 using Tapatalk
    I have been hesitating as well. Thinking the white date wheel just stands out even more on the dark dial so it may be an issue long term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    Toh likes this.
    ALPINA Alpiner 4GMT, Startimer Pilot Automatic & Quartz Chronographs & Startimer 42 | ASTOR + BANKS Pilomatic B2 | BLACKLIST streetmatic S5 | BREITLING Jupiter Pilot | CARPENTER Brooklyn Field | CASIO G-SHOCK GW-9200 & GW-M6610 | FORTIS Classic Cosmonauts AM Ceramic | GLYCINE Combat6 Vintage 43 GL0123 | IWC MKXVIII LPP & Silver | MERCER Airfoil & Lexington | OMEGA Seamaster cal. 1040 | ORIS 65 42mm | RAVEN Trekker | SCURFA DiverOne PVD Auto| SWATCH Irony Chrono | UNDONE AquaBlack Custom |

Ordered--> Nada

Toh

Yup... that's also the reason why I'm leaning more towards the cream dial...

Will let it simmer for a couple of weeks before deciding to pull the trigger, or not... too many pre-orders on hand!!

Just in case, use MEM50 to take 50usd off 1000 if you get it from Jomashop... expires on 31st May 11am EST... 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep99dad View Post
    I have been hesitating as well. Thinking the white date wheel just stands out even more on the dark dial so it may be an issue long term.

Sent from my H1 using Tapatalk
    Jeep99dad likes this.

The blue version of the Alpiner 4 seems nice but have to see real pictures. As others mentioned, the brown with red strap seems a bit out of place. I already have a the Alpiner 4 GMT and this looks like the same case, type of dial and hands. Hopefully the date is a bit easier to read on these.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep99dad View Post

At least they made it really strange looking by not even centering the date window between 3 and 4. Not sure what the designers and management were thinking.. The original has it a 3 o'clock.

The crystal looks really cool but not sure if I can get past the date window position.

Last edited by nordwulf; May 31st, 2016 at 15:07.

There is also a new version of the GMT 4. Can't say I really like the blue and red on the dial and don't care for a business hours scale either. I do like the new strap which looks better than the cheapo alligator strap on the original.

Last edited by nordwulf; May 31st, 2016 at 15:00.

I really dig the glacier blue dial version of this watch. Once it hits grey, I'm going to give it a shot. Seems like a great watch in the making.
    Alpina 130 Pilot Heritage Chronograph
    Baume & Mercier Classima 10214
    Breitling Navitimer 01 46mm AB0127
    Breitling Premier 797
    Cartier Tank Basculante 2390
    Hamilton Khaki Field Pioneer
    Longines Evidenza Big Date
    Longines Legend Diver
    Lucerne World Timer NOS vintage
    Nomos Orion Midnight Edition
    Rolex Datejust 16014 "Buckley"
    Tudor Heritage Black Bay 79220N
    Victorinox Alliance Chronograph
    Zodiac Super Sea Wolf 53 Compression

Quote Originally Posted by nordwulf View Post
    There is also a new version of the GMT 4. Can't say I really like the blue and red on the dial and don't care for a business hours scale either. I do like the new strap which looks better than the cheapo alligator strap on the original.

I like that new white dial version of the GMT.

jmanlay and marker2037 like this.
    ALPINA Alpiner 4GMT, Startimer Pilot Automatic & Quartz Chronographs & Startimer 42 | ASTOR + BANKS Pilomatic B2 | BLACKLIST streetmatic S5 | BREITLING Jupiter Pilot | CARPENTER Brooklyn Field | CASIO G-SHOCK GW-9200 & GW-M6610 | FORTIS Classic Cosmonauts AM Ceramic | GLYCINE Combat6 Vintage 43 GL0123 | IWC MKXVIII LPP & Silver | MERCER Airfoil & Lexington | OMEGA Seamaster cal. 1040 | ORIS 65 42mm | RAVEN Trekker | SCURFA DiverOne PVD Auto| SWATCH Irony Chrono | UNDONE AquaBlack Custom |

Ordered--> Nada

The blue version of the Alpiner 4 seems nice but have to see real pictures. As others mentioned, the brown with red strap seems a bit out of place. I already have a the Alpiner 4 GMT and this looks like the same case, type of dial and hands. Hopefully the date is a bit easier to read on these.

At least they made it really strange looking by not even centering the date window between 3 and 4. Not sure what the designers and management were thinking.. The original has it a 3 o'clock.

The crystal looks really cool but not sure if I can get past the date window position.

I really wish they kept the date at 3! Not sure what the designer was drinking that day, but it should be banned

marker2037 and DutchMongolian like this.

Ordered--> Nada

Man, so many colors. Just baffling. Really want one of these though – been (im)patiently waiting for one of the previous versions to show up on the sales forum...

...with some of these new models starting to surface, anyone have an ETA for the new Seastrong 300?

Last edited by dinexus; June 1st, 2016 at 18:47.
    Jammy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dinexus View Post
    ...with some of these new models starting to surface, anyone have an ETA for the new Seastrong 300?
    Joma shows 4 different versions for $878 with shipping in 3-5 days. http://www.jomashop.com/alpina-watch-525lbn4v6.html
    dinexus and marker2037 like this.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information