WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FC-715 Classic Manufacture Moonphase

25K views 74 replies 52 participants last post by  silverghost1907 
#1 ·
My first swiss auto, a classic manufacture moonphase. Highly impressed by the quality and craftsmanship of Freddy C!!! Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Picture frame Photograph album Room Album
Watch Analog watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Material property Strap

See less See more
#63 ·
Happy to report that I'll be joining everyone here with my FC715 on the way. Unfortunately because I'm in Canada, I'll be taking delivery of the watch without a strap as alligator straps can't get across customs. So now, I'm looking for a suitable strap to go with the watch and can't seem to find any firm specification to the width. To verify, the strap width is 20mm at the lugs and 18mm at the buckle right?

Also, it seems like some have received their watch with a deployant clasp while some have the tang buckle. Is there any way to find out which version I'll be receiving?

#65 ·
Happy to report that I'll be joining everyone here with my FC715 on the way. Unfortunately because I'm in Canada, I'll be taking delivery of the watch without a strap as alligator straps can't get across customs. So now, I'm looking for a suitable strap to go with the watch and can't seem to find any firm specification to the width. To verify, the strap width is 20mm at the lugs and 18mm at the buckle right?

Also, it seems like some have received their watch with a deployant clasp while some have the tang buckle. Is there any way to find out which version I'll be receiving?
Confirmed; the strap specs are 20/18. More than likely you will be receiving new stock, which should come with the new deployment buckle.

#68 ·
Hi, Is this a true Moon phase complication or is a decorative Day / Night moon wheel?

Thanks,

P.S. Nice looking watch.

#74 ·
Hi everyone,
I never pulled the trigger on this one when I should have. It has been discontinued for a while now, I managed to get a brand new one with box and papers from Israel today.
So happy I bought this piece, can't wait to put it on. I paid 2000 USD, which is not bad considering its discontinued. There are more rose golds for sell, but I want a steel version.
Rose gold can be purchased for a bit less than the steel right now. I also picked up a the new 2018 Longines Military Heritage 1948 pilot with the patina dial. Amazing watch too.

#75 · (Edited)
duplicate

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.