WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FC-715 Classic Manufacture Moonphase

25K views 74 replies 52 participants last post by  silverghost1907 
#1 ·
My first swiss auto, a classic manufacture moonphase. Highly impressed by the quality and craftsmanship of Freddy C!!! Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Picture frame Photograph album Room Album
Watch Analog watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Material property Strap

See less See more
#16 ·
congrats! i really love this watch, especially with the white dial.

#21 ·
And to anyone interested, I just came across the first dedicated video (I think) for the manufacture classics moonphase - rose gold plated version

Myself, I took the plunge on the SS version, currently waiting for it to arrive and I cannot wait....

#23 ·
Just a heads up guys, I just stumbled on a huge online grey dealer who is selling these at 60% off right now. There may be one more day left in the flash sale. I don't want to violate any rules by linking the dealer, but they are huge and a simple Google search will reveal it. I think this is the best put together Swiss Moonphase Dress watches for even 3x the price. When I was comparing it with the JLC Moonphase, I just couldn't help but realize that the FC was so much more legible and laid out nicer. My only concern was the thickness with a dress shirt.. Anyone find that it just a bit too thick and gets hung up on their dress shirt cuffs?

#27 ·
just posted this info on another forum. with the dauphine hands, less expansive face, stick markers and case shape, this can dress down well. I have it (SS version) on a rotation of black straps, a velour and a tan ostrich (the type you see on google images with the reverso).

Black straps - semi gloss smooth calf skin, black stitch; black nomos cordovan (matte); its OEM alligator; nomos anthracite velour (not so black, but great).

It has such a different presence with straps compared to the slimline version - can easily take handmades from well known afficionado sites that are made with vintage and sport pieces in mind, black, tan, maybe not blue (although I would if it had a blued seconds hand with the blue moonphase).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.