WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Frederique Constant Classic Automatic Mens Watch Fc-303b5b6

2K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  visualplane 
#1 · (Edited)
Anyone have this model by any chance? I've only seen photos but didn't get to try it on.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

See less See more
#6 ·
I've got the black dial version with black croc leather.

I've got a few watches in my collection but was missing that 1 dress watch... I waited and waited until I seen something I really liked and boom, met this piece.

It's incredibly elegant, classic look that doesn't look 50 years old. It's classic with a modern feel, very striking. One look and you know it's a beautiful piece. Sapphire and the Automatic movement is smooth as butter (can barely even hear the rotor / weight spinning).

Don't have any hesitation to grab one!

#11 · (Edited)
The only thing I would of liked more about this piece is a little more weight... it feels incredibly light. I've held the much more expensive Frederique Constants ($3,000+) and they have a great weight to them. I suppose if you get it with SS bracelet, that is not an issue.

The lume is weak, but it's a dress watch so I'm not fussed... thats what the diving and pilot watches are for :)

Apart from those, for the money, I reckon it has the look and elegance of a watch worth thousands more.

All the best with your decision.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.