WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Let's See Your Freddie C! Post Your Wrist Shots!

166K views 521 replies 226 participants last post by  Russ1965 
#1 · (Edited)
#24 ·
Reactions: FCGVA
#32 ·
I completely forgot to post my new Freddie C! I must admit I am quite smitten with this piece!

View attachment 862959
Beautiful piece! I just discovered FC, and just placed an order for this watch. Hope to receive it next week. What a great classic look, at a VERY reasonable price, especially for an in-house movement! Thanks for posting your wrist shot - it looks great!
Steve

#28 · (Edited)
If you're asking me, my wrist is about 7.25. I would imagine a 42MM watch would look just fine on your wrist size. Even at 42MM, it does not wear large at all. To give you a point of comparison, the first shot is my 44MM B&M Capeland Flyback on my wrist, followed by my new FC-710

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Wrist Watch accessory Fashion accessory

#36 ·
#37 · (Edited)
I got a really great deal on this from Amazon.com. I don't normally buy online, but the price was too hard to pass up. The watch came fully packaged in a shoebox sized FC box which held the actual watch and display case. The watch was wrapped with clear plastic to prevent scratches and damage. The only issues I had were that the metal FC commemorative plate was knocked off its' mooring (possibly from the UPS shipping process), there was no "push" tool or manual included. Due to the complexity and complication of this particular watch, some guidance was necessary to understand the fit and function. Thanks to a great rep at FC and the knowledgeable people on the forum, I got my watch properly set for day/date, etc.

A dab of Crazy Glue affixed the plate in the proper place and emails to Amazon will hopefully produce a printed manual. The FC rep gave me a pdf file with the manual, so all is well. The display case and boat were in excellent condition and the watch runs great, so I have no complaints so far. Amazon undersold Jomashop (where I have purchased a Tissot Le Locle) watch and I would consider buying from both in the future to contain costs.