Let's See Your Freddie C! Post Your Wrist Shots! - Page 29
Like Tree759Likes

Thread: Let's See Your Freddie C! Post Your Wrist Shots!

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 345
  1. #281
    N8G
    N8G is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    34

    Re: Let's See Your Freddie C! Post Your Wrist Shots!

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMongolian View Post
    Any other moon phase owners?!

    Looks great. What size is your wrist?

  2. #282
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flo Rida
    Posts
    863

    Re: Let's See Your Freddie C! Post Your Wrist Shots!

    Quote Originally Posted by N8G View Post
    Looks great. What size is your wrist?
    6.5" but relatively flat though, and I got the 42mm, hope this helps.

    Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

  3. #283
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    26

    Re: Let's See Your Freddie C! Post Your Wrist Shots!

    Hi All~

    Really pleased to see so many FC enthusiasts here!

    Been loving my Worldtimer Canada Edition! Great movement and details, very handy for looking at various time zones.

    Been looking at FC's Perpetual Calendar too~ really tempting!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #284
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flo Rida
    Posts
    863

    Re: Let's See Your Freddie C! Post Your Wrist Shots!



    Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    WatchTheTime7 and CVega like this.

  5. #285
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    151

    Re: Let's See Your Freddie C! Post Your Wrist Shots!

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonLin View Post
    Hi All~

    Really pleased to see so many FC enthusiasts here!

    Been loving my Worldtimer Canada Edition! Great movement and details, very handy for looking at various time zones.

    Been looking at FC's Perpetual Calendar too~ really tempting!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very cool! I have never seen or heard of the canada edition. Where did you pick this up?

  6. #286
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    26

    Re: Let's See Your Freddie C! Post Your Wrist Shots!

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchTheTime7 View Post
    Very cool! I have never seen or heard of the canada edition. Where did you pick this up?
    Picked up this beauty at Birks~ it was a collaboration between Freddie C and Maison Birks.

    I think it's pretty special, not a limited edition but wonder how many pieces were built or sold.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #287
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    151

    Re: Let's See Your Freddie C! Post Your Wrist Shots!

    thanks, I found an article on the collaboration. Indeed a special piece.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonLin View Post
    Picked up this beauty at Birks~ it was a collaboration between Freddie C and Maison Birks.

    I think it's pretty special, not a limited edition but wonder how many pieces were built or sold.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JasonLin likes this.

  8. #288
    Member southpaw2280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Posts
    523

    Re: Let's See Your Freddie C! Post Your Wrist Shots!

    Name:  IMG_20161114_150309.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  1.28 MB

  9. #289
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Bucharest-Romania
    Posts
    99

    Re: Let's See Your Freddie C! Post Your Wrist Shots!

    FC and my Ward, on the arrival day.

    Name:  nn018h.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  592.3 KB
    ninzeo and DutchMongolian like this.

  10. #290
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flo Rida
    Posts
    863

    Re: Let's See Your Freddie C! Post Your Wrist Shots!

    Back to the FC again!



    Yesterday


    Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    dub82 likes this.

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •