WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Let's See Your Freddie C! Post Your Wrist Shots!

166K views 521 replies 226 participants last post by  Russ1965 
#1 · (Edited)
#113 · (Edited)

And the Wristie of the Week!

#114 ·

#136 ·
I like the watch movement cufflinks. Where did you find those?

#122 ·
Welcome to WUS. I see this was your first post. It really helps if you use the " Reply With Quote at the bottom of each post to the person you're posting to. Otherwise, with so many posts it's very difficult to tell who you are responding to.

Welcome again!

#127 ·
#129 ·
Yes, the one area of improvement is the quality of their leather straps. I wound up getting a much better quality real alligator strap for mine. I'd recommend checking out www.panatime.com. Excellent quality at reasonable prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#134 ·

#135 ·
My Slimline Moonphase Manufacture FC-705N4S6

Attachments

#139 ·
Hi everyone, Im newly registered to this forum but have been reading stuff here since the day i wanted to buy a good mechanical watch.

Frederique Constant is one of the few brands that i like and is within my budget. Is there anyone with pictures of Steel version Ref. FC-945MC4H6 (heart beat manufacture series) and maybe a short review (if permissible in this thread) Thanks all !

#141 ·
My first post to the WUS forums.. Here is my wife's (then-) engagement present to me! Really enjoying this watch.. FC Slimline Moonphase, of course. Bought on a holiday in Paris, so it has that certain nostalgia-feel too.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory Fashion accessory

#142 ·
My first post to the WUS forums.. Here is my wife's (then-) engagement present to me! Really enjoying this watch.. FC Slimline Moonphase, of course. Bought on a holiday in Paris, so it has that certain nostalgia-feel too.
Beautiful watch and story - Congratulations x2!

Reactions: thehendrik