WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Let's See Your Freddie C! Post Your Wrist Shots!

166K views 521 replies 226 participants last post by  Russ1965 
#1 · (Edited)
#175 ·
Here's my Freddie C on Hadley Roma light brown/cognac Genuine Alligator MS2010 strap!

Analog watch Watch Strap Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Cheers, y'all!

Daniel

Reactions: chazzx11 and CVega
#179 ·
Here's a few of my Classics Index (and some others)

I call it the Unholy Triumvirate (aka my 2015 Acquisitions): Hamilton Khaki Field Auto 42mm, Seiko 6105-8119 from 1976, and you all know this one!
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Aha's Take On Me inspired creative edit for this week's head2headcopycat challenge on Instagram
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Silver

The watch on Black Perlon from Crown & Buckle, perfect for the humid South Carolina days!
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

If you want to see the image above "cartoon-ified" for CartoonTuesday on Instagram
Clock Still life photography Watch Tree Circle

Cheers,

Daniel

#183 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#195 · (Edited)
Finally Arrived.

- Beautiful dial, pics don't do justice

- (Edit: Beeen wearing for a few hours now and the style started to grow on me already) Not too sure what to think of the holes in the leather band yet, I like the style, but the dial is fancy/classy, making it hard to wear dressed up and the watch looks a bit too fancy in my regular casual clothing. I knew what I was getting into so no complaints with that, just an observation.

- I wish there was a deployment clasp, a pita to put on with the stiff leather.

- (Edit: Already carefully drilled a new hole with a very tiny drill bit, fits perfect now) Will have to have a new hole punched because of my tiny wrists, you would think that for a 40mm watch they would at least make sure it fits a 6.25 wrist.

- Wish it had a clear case back but FC only put clear casebacks on their in-house movement I believe (Not 100% sure about that)

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Brown

Watch Analog watch Wrist Watch accessory Fashion accessory