WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

My Frederique Constant Slimline Moonphase FC703N3S6B with PICTURES

4K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Timeless: Now WoS 
#1 ·
I have been lusting over this watch ever since I saw it on the forums a while back. I had previously tried on the 42mm version but it felt too big on my tiny wrist for a dress watch so I decided to wait. Little did I know that they actually came out with a 38.8mm version last year and I have been waiting ever since to get a good deal on it on the grey or used market. Finally last week I found a good deal I couldn't refuse on certifiedwatchstore.com and pulled the trigger on this watch. The watch looks amazing and the details and finishing on this watch is a great value considering the in-house movement and affordable price tag. I only wish the blue dial version came with the alligator strap like the one the white dial version has but I'll probably get an aftermarket hirsch strap or something similar to go with it. Any 18mm strap recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Text Font Book Paper

Box

Box Fashion accessory Leather

Material property Fashion accessory

Fashion accessory Jewellery Watch Metal Silver

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Silver

Watch accessory Watch Material property Strap Metal

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

See less See more
#6 ·
I really like the blue and that's why I chose the blue dial over the white even though I really really like the white dial too.

And I was also looking at the Montblanc heritage for my dress watch but I just fell in love with the Frederique Constant and haven't looked back since

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.