WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Need some help regarding these FC Healey and Runabout pieces.

614 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  blufinz52 
#1 ·
Hello,

I came across a shop with these two pieces on display. As a huge fan of FC and, specifically, these two limited editions, I went in and talked with the shop owner. He had them marked way up. The Healey edition was ~$3,300 and the Runabout (FC-365RM5B6) was ~$2,900. His bottom number for both was around $1,800. Now, I know those are insane prices and I'd much sooner order online than do that, but when I told him that he was essentially being ridiculous, he asked me to look them up online and I began showing him the reasonable prices the pieces were going for online in hopes he would price match. He couldn't believe it and dismissed it and I went on my way. What should I expect to pay for each one, because I'd love to see how close I can get him to that. I also wanted someone to help me determine if the Healey edition is real as can't find any information on it. It had a gold case with a white dial chrono as one of the variants. I only see the gold cases with black dials and silver with white.

Any other information regarding either watch is appreciated!

Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
I have the Healey Limited Edition, but in stainless steel. It's ref. no. FC303HS5B6, with the cal. FC303. I bought it used a couple of years ago for $900, and they are going for much less than that now. I see that the one you looked at is a chrono. FC has made several versions of these 'limited edition' Healeys.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

#3 ·
I have the Healey Limited Edition, but in stainless steel. It's ref. no. FC303HS5B6, with the cal. FC303. I bought it used a couple of years ago for $900, and they are going for much less than that now. I see that the one you looked at is a chrono. FC has made several versions of these 'limited edition' Healeys.
Do you think you could help me verify if FC made the Healey Limited Edition with gold case and white dial?

#5 ·
300 series FC's come with a good ETA based movement. Great watches for the price.

FC 700 and 900 series have the FC in-house movements, FYI, all others are base movements, accurate and reliable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.