WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Scary Low Price on a Classics Moonphase

4K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  blufinz52 
#1 ·
Has anyone seen this / have thoughts? I've seen mixed reviews about the website but mostly they seem fine. I paid through PayPal and had Google "insure" the purchase so I feel alright about it, but that price has seemed a bit "too good to be true" from the beginning. It'll be here tomorrow and I'll post pictures, but in the meantime I figured I'd share the link and see if I should be on the lookout for anything in particular.

https://www.certifiedwatchstore.com...e=5&fep=4358&gclid=CPbDrdWf6c0CFQcKaQodrRoGug

#9 ·
I've had 3 moon phase watches and currently one is still with me. I have noticed this model before but you've went and jogged my memory with this post. Congratulations on a smoking deal for a beautiful watch!

I'd buy one at that price today,

Ard

#13 ·
I've had 3 moon phase watches and currently one is still with me. I have noticed this model before but you've went and jogged my memory with this post. Congratulations on a smoking deal for a beautiful watch!
Thanks! She's a keeper, that's for sure.

The stainless model is on sale at Jomashop for $1495 through 7/22/16. Sure it's not $995 but still 60% off retail. A (barely) used one recently sold of the forum for $1400 and I was disappointed I hesitated too long so I pulled the trigger on the Jomashop sale. Wish I had seen the $995 link sooner but I hardly think I got ripped off at 40% of retail. Beautiful watch that I've had my eye on for some time. Can't wait to get it on my wrist.

Frederique Constant Classics Moonphase Automatic Men's Watch FC-715S4H6 - Classics - Frederique Constant - Shop Watches by Brand - Jomashop
That's still an awesome price, I actually considered the used one on the forum, I just couldn't resist when I saw this price!

How I wished I stumbled upon this deal earlier on. I would've bought it in a heartbeat!

This particular watch has always been on my radar for it's classic looks (pun intended) and the officer case...however the thickness is a little off putting for me but I think I could live with it!
I was a bit concerned with the thickness, but honestly on the wrist it's a non-issue, at least for me. I think it could stand to be a bit thinner but at the price point (even retail) and with the hunter caseback, I think they did a phenomenal job.

#10 ·
Excellent deal. I got my rose gold version for $1200 at Joma (through amazon) and am very pleased with it. Enjoy!

Reactions: PrestonK
#11 ·
The stainless model is on sale at Jomashop for $1495 through 7/22/16. Sure it's not $995 but still 60% off retail. A (barely) used one recently sold of the forum for $1400 and I was disappointed I hesitated too long so I pulled the trigger on the Jomashop sale. Wish I had seen the $995 link sooner but I hardly think I got ripped off at 40% of retail. Beautiful watch that I've had my eye on for some time. Can't wait to get it on my wrist.

Frederique Constant Classics Moonphase Automatic Men's Watch FC-715S4H6 - Classics - Frederique Constant - Shop Watches by Brand - Jomashop

#12 ·
How I wished I stumbled upon this deal earlier on. I would've bought it in a heartbeat!

This particular watch has always been on my radar for it's classic looks (pun intended) and the officer case...however the thickness is a little off putting for me but I think I could live with it!

#14 ·
I'm waiting on mine as well. I've been eyeballing this watch for a while and tried it on a few times in the past and had to jump on the deal when I saw it. This has to have something to do with the Citizen purchase and purging inventory to satisfy some number crunchers. 60% off is quite a deal... that $995 was a great score!

#18 ·
Sorry, Bleedingblue, it was me who pulled the trigger on the 5.5 day old version at $1400 - on the wrist now, alligator strap is not bad at all, watch is gorgeous. Looks great on the anthracite velour leather from nomos, just dresses it down, which it can unlike the slimline version due to the leaf hands and expansive face. Even tan ostrich straps look killer on it too - go get one :)

btw, gained 1 second over 3 days only....

#19 ·
My loss was your gain. I just picked mine up this very afternoon. I'm going to let it run a day before I pull the plastic off just in case, but I'll surely post some photos when I do. Thanks for the strap suggestions. I was thinking of a black horween with a natural or white contrast stitch to dress it down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.