WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Which of these 3 FCs should I go for? (PICS)

3K views 40 replies 32 participants last post by  sheik_djibouti 
#1 ·
1:

2:

3:

Right now i'm leaning towards 2 and 3, but I cant find a good deal on 3. The slim line moonphase is stunning but a bit too plain with the white dial...My top contender is 2. Thoughts??

See less See more
#35 ·

White dial Worldtimer w/FC blue croc strap. One of my favorite watches of any I've ever owned. But I find myself lusting after the Moonphase lately as well. Could really use a simple dress watch, and who doesn't like a Moonphase complication?! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#40 ·
I bought the world timer about six months ago, and it's by far my favorite watch. I've always been a fan of the world timers, and I don't know of any other ones that are as well made for the price point. The ones from Nomos and Baume are cool, I think, but come at multiples of the price of the FC.

If you're looking for any other watch, #1 is solid, but if you're looking for something unique then definitely go with the world timer. I bought it thinking I would wear it every once in a while, but it's surprisingly versatile.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.