WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Which of these 3 FCs should I go for? (PICS)

3K views 40 replies 32 participants last post by  sheik_djibouti 
#1 ·
1:

2:

3:

Right now i'm leaning towards 2 and 3, but I cant find a good deal on 3. The slim line moonphase is stunning but a bit too plain with the white dial...My top contender is 2. Thoughts??

See less See more
#4 ·
I have the WorldTimer (white dial w/blue accents) on a blue FC croc strap. Just enough to make the blue pop. It's a fantastic piece and I get compliments and questions on it all the time. That would be my recommendation - as long as it fits in your collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#15 ·
Number 2 is the Manufacture Classics FC-710MC4H6.
I feel its more versatile than 3 but 3 is pretty unique, not something you see everyday. Its between 2 and 3 for me at the moment, as much as I love 3, I think i'll wear 2 more.

#23 ·
I like number two the best. It might be the angle of the pictures, but it appears slightly smaller than the other 2. The Moonphase just seems a bit too plane.

#24 ·
Of these FC's I'd go with #3. Best price I can find is $2,415 at Jet.com. That includes cashback at 3% and a coupon for $30 off as well.

If you want a super deal on an FC, The limited edition FC Healey GMT can be had for $595 on Gemnation ($553 using cashback). Can't beat that deal and love the GMT complication personally. Only 2,888 pieces made.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.