WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Warning - FC website infected!

430 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  lduong02 
#1 ·
Just wanted to give you guys not using "protection" online a heads up - it seems the FC website has been infected so avoid visiting it for a while. This is what I get when I try and visit it:

Text Font Line

I sent them a message yesterday about this on their customer service website (frederique-constant.com), which appears to be fine, but who knows if they'd take it seriously.

If a mod here has a direct line with a bigger honcho than regular CS, you may want to let them know.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Just wanted to give you guys not using "protection" online a heads up - it seems the FC website has been infected so avoid visiting it for a while. This is what I get when I try and visit it:

View attachment 8449042

I sent them a message yesterday about this on their customer service website (frederique-constant.com), which appears to be fine, but who knows if they'd take it seriously.

If a mod here has a direct line with a bigger honcho than regular CS, you may want to let them know.
I'll let them know. I've been noticing some strange things with their website too.

Ok, I've e-mailed them. Until that's patched, feel free to use our site for FC information: http://www.timelessluxwatches.com/brands/frederique-constant

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.