Welcome to the Official Frédérique Constant and Alpina Watches Forum - Page 4
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Welcome to the Official Frédérique Constant and Alpina Watches Forum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Re: Welcome to the Official Frédérique Constant and Alpina Watches Forum

Quote Originally Posted by PeterStas View Post
    Dear All, Thank you for the encouraging messages!
    While its good that you guys have dealaers in various countries but the price quoted is so variable & does not match up with online stores .. For example i am living in Saudi Arabia & have been quoted prices 30% to 40% what i can buy online. I suggest that like NOMOS GLASHUTTE , why doesnt FC starts selling the watches online themselves. This will increase your reach globally while further reducing the final price of watches which every customer wants. I am interested in buying FC Men's FC705N4S6 Slim Line Analog Display Swiss Automatic Blue Watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Syedhuz View Post
    While its good that you guys have dealaers in various countries but the price quoted is so variable & does not match up with online stores .. For example i am living in Saudi Arabia & have been quoted prices 30% to 40% what i can buy online. I suggest that like NOMOS GLASHUTTE , why doesnt FC starts selling the watches online themselves. This will increase your reach globally while further reducing the final price of watches which every customer wants. I am interested in buying FC Men's FC705N4S6 Slim Line Analog Display Swiss Automatic Blue Watch.
    not sure if you've seen this yet:

The Official Alpina Web Store

This forum got my atention because of FC...but right now discovered the Alpina Startimer Pilot Big Date I my atention is focused on Alpina as I really has that beautifull Big Pilot (for me associated to IWC) @ a fraccion of the price...Its nice to discover good things

I bought this Alpina "12-Hours of Sebring" back in 2010. It was brand-new and I wore it quite a bit, but the lume was lame. So I sent it out to Kent Parks, and he did an amazing job on it. Eventually the nylon strap with deployant clasp wore out; so I got the rubber one for a pretty penny and continued to wear it in rotation with other timepieces I had put into my collection. And as the collection grew, I set the Avalanche aside in a watch box I keep in a dresser drawer, where it rested peacefully for about two years or so. I recently took it out and started wearing it again. A lot. I have no explanation for the sudden attraction I felt to the watch. I just didn't want to take it off. Since I wear my watches all night, the Parks relume really makes it for me. It's a bold piece at 48mm but not an unwieldy beast by any means. I asked Aaron Pimental to make a strap for it, and here's what it looks like now. The strap boosted the appearance of the watch for me, and I don't know when I'll be taking it off again. Enjoy the pics and thanks for looking.

BTW, I highly recommend both Parks and Combat Straps for what they do. They are the best in their fields.

Name:  Alpina 01.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  305.9 KBName:  Alpina 02.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  347.6 KBName:  Alpina 03.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  356.3 KBName:  Alpina 04.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  379.4 KBName:  Alpina 05.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  344.6 KBName:  Alpina 06.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  342.8 KB

Beautiful!!!

Currently I own an Omega diver watch and a IWC Pilot watch. Next watch on my whishlist is a Perpetual Calendar. Most PC's are out of my budget. But FC seems to have a PC model with an own manufacturar's movement/caliber with an acceptable pricetag of approx. 8000 Swiss Francs.

Any comments on this watch and/or the brand FC from a watch connaisseur?

http://frederiqueconstant.com/watch-...ar-fc-775v4s4/

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    Metlin likes this.

Hi guys!
    New to this forum, but I'm in the early stages of deciding on my next watch purchase. Just wanted your opinions on Alpina watches, build quality, style.
    I love some of the designs and the style of Alpina watches, I'm looking at either getting a Seastrong Diver heritage, Seastrong Diver big date 300 or one of the new smartwatches. Just wondered if any of you had any of these (especially your opinion on the smartwatch if you have one).

Thanks
    BSP

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information