WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Where to find a seastrong

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  dinexus 
#1 ·
I've struggled to find Alpina watches with the exception of jomashop and amazon where else does everyone go? I am searching for this seastrong automatic diver 300 not sure if it's out yet or where to look. I am interested in a few other Alpina watches is there a go to place anyone suggests buying? Here is a photo of the watch that is #1 on my list right now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

#4 ·
It does look good!! I wonder if it was a new release at Basel this year for them? I have a hard time understanding their business model. They don't really show any North American dealers on their website but they have hired an American Actor, Billy Baldwin, to be their brand ambassador. I suppose he is known world wide but as well known as here?

I finally gave up trying to find one from an American AD and bought my Seastrong from Jomashop. I am guessing maybe their presence is bigger In Europe and U.S. Customers are an after thought? I truly don't know but I like their products.

Kevin

#6 ·
I have emailed several times through their website with no response. At any rate, what state are you in? There is a store in the Houston Galleria that deals with Alpina. I can't recall the the name, but it's on the third floor near the starbucks and the Westin if anyone from Houston can chime in on it.......

#14 ·
I like the design as is but now that you have pointed out minute markers I am drawn to that, but I still really enjoy the look. Something about it just says versatility and it looks like it would welcome numerous straps.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.