WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Tourbillon watch received

9K views 48 replies 35 participants last post by  dougiedude 
#1 ·
Hi,

I've just received the watch , we made a very good job.:-!
the watch is more beautiful in real than in pictures.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Terrestrial plant Plant Fashion accessory Macro photography

Thank you every body for making real this project.

See less See more
#25 · (Edited)
Leather quality appears good, but I'm not a fan of the style... for now, I've settled on this one (the cordura sent with my Halios Tropik SS):

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Timekeeping has been +10 to +15s/day, slowest with crown up.

What's the experience of others?

#6 ·
Thanks for posting the photos, it looks stunning! Can't wait for my watch to arrive!

Reactions: gpqpptdp
#19 ·
Mine arrived yesterday, it even beat the tracking number, and it looks amazing. I've always enjoyed the arrival of a new watch but I've never had one that I absolutely loved. This one has set that mark. Well done to the collective and a special thanks to the Committee and Thomas, it was a journey and the destination is most definitely worth it. I suspect I will cherish this watch for a number of years to come.

#26 ·
I appreciate everyone sharing their pics of their new watches. It somehow helped me to keep my anticipation in check.

Well, mine (#9) arrived today, and I have to say, it is absolutely beautiful - nicer than I had hoped or imagined, even after gawking for more time than I would readily admit at the great pictures and videos posted in the forum. It is officially my favourite watch. The tourbillon is mesmerizing, and I am not sure how I will ever get anything done again in my life.

I picked up some matching cufflinks that include the ST8000 tourbillon movement (likely factory defects sold for cheap to be made into jewelry) - they will look great together. I'll post pics of the set when I get a chance.

#27 ·
As the original straps look for me too simple, I decided to try something more elegant and dressy. In the domestic forum we have few members that make very good straps. So here's my first attempt - dark bordeaux without stitch:

Watch Watch accessory Wrist Cobalt blue Fashion accessory
Wrist Strap Arm Belt Joint

The thickness and softness are just as I wanted, but I think the color is not proper. This strap will go to another watch. Now I discuss a silver skate with dark-blue stitch, hope to show very soon something better :-!

Regards, Miro.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.