Lets see some Jenny wrist shots - Page 3
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Lets see some Jenny wrist shots

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Member Formula1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    820

    Re: Lets see some Jenny wrist shots

    Quote Originally Posted by Meow View Post
    The $80 craigslist find, best score ever!

    Attachment 1247900
    That is one major understatement !!!! That is one seriously ripper Caribbean 1000. Aside from the one I used to have, yours is the only other model I've seen with that exact same cushion case. To make it even a better score, it comes with the original bracelet! How do you like that ratcheting clasp? Enjoy!
    Omar Montaño

    Auricoste Spirotechnique
    Auricoste Nouvelle Spirotechnique
    Blancpain Aqua Lung No Radiations
    Doxa 300T Sharkhunter US Divers
    Doxa 600T Professional Spirotechnique
    Doxa 1200T Sharkhunter
    Doxa Mission 31
    IWC Aquatimer 2000 Ref. 3568
    IWC Aquatimer 2000 Ref. 3538
    IWC Aquatimer Chronograph Ref. 3719
    Jenny Caribbean 300 Black/Yellow
    Jenny Caribbean 300 Blue/White
    Tissot Seastar
    Tudor Submariner Ref. 94110

    "The best way to observe a fish is to become a fish" - Jacques-Yves Cousteau

  2. #22
    Member Meow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    48

    Re: Lets see some Jenny wrist shots

    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1980 View Post
    That is one major understatement !!!! That is one seriously ripper Caribbean 1000. Aside from the one I used to have, yours is the only other model I've seen with that exact same cushion case. To make it even a better score, it comes with the original bracelet! How do you like that ratcheting clasp? Enjoy!
    Thanks! Of all my watches I think this one definitely has the highest "cool quotient". The BOR bracelet is great, even has the solid outer links rather than the folded ones but the clasp on mine is just a regular fold out one. Very comfortable though.

    I couldn't believe my luck when I found this thing on CL. When I bought it I resolved never to flip it since at the time it came to me I could never have afforded one through the normal WIS type channels.

    Cheers

  3. #23
    DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,671

    Re: Lets see some Jenny wrist shots

    Quote Originally Posted by Meow View Post
    Thanks! Of all my watches I think this one definitely has the highest "cool quotient". The BOR bracelet is great, even has the solid outer links rather than the folded ones but the clasp on mine is just a regular fold out one. Very comfortable though.

    I couldn't believe my luck when I found this thing on CL. When I bought it I resolved never to flip it since at the time it came to me I could never have afforded one through the normal WIS type channels.

    Cheers
    Definitely an awesome find! That's a super special watch, and one I hope you're able to keep and enjoy for a very long time. Consider yourself lucky.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

  4. #24
    Member cmoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,193

    Re: Lets see some Jenny wrist shots

    WHAT?!?!?! No way!!!!!! And original bracelet!!!! Awesome score!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Meow View Post
    The $80 craigslist find, best score ever!

    Attachment 1247900
    Regards,
    Chris
    Hidden Content

  5. #25
    Member DummySmacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,066

    Re: Lets see some Jenny wrist shots

    Ah what the heck...I just love this watch and more folks should too.


    DaveandStu and bourbon_red like this.
    Time is what keeps everything from happening at once. - Ray Cummings

  6. #26
    Member janiboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    914

    Re: Lets see some Jenny wrist shots

    Quote Originally Posted by DummySmacks View Post
    Ah what the heck...I just love this watch and more folks should too.


    May I ask what's your wrist size? I have 6.75 wrists and I'm seriously considering one!
    Sinn 356 Sa PILOT II
    Sinn 103 st
    Sinn 856 UTC
    Limes Endurance 1000 GMT3
    Limes Endurance II

  7. #27
    Member DummySmacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,066

    Re: Lets see some Jenny wrist shots

    Quote Originally Posted by janiboi View Post
    May I ask what's your wrist size? I have 6.75 wrists and I'm seriously considering one!
    7 inch wrists

  8. #28
    Member thejames1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    2,245

    Re: Lets see some Jenny wrist shots

    Jenny + isofrane


    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    MHe225, DaveandStu, mizzy and 1 others like this.
    For Instagram photos: Hidden Content

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    london
    Posts
    7

    Re: Lets see some Jenny wrist shots

    not a pro diver,but is an amazing 20Atm watch
    Valjoux 7733,bakelite bezel and regatta subdial

    https://s25.postimg.org/5rrebw35b/18...95229440_n.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Nikita70 likes this.

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    186

    Re: Lets see some Jenny wrist shots

    That is awesome! Did you recently acquire this or have you had it for some time?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •