Automatically Slow
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Afka

Thread: Automatically Slow

Automatically Slow

It is interesting to know what you think about these automatic Slow watches. Some years we have affordable quartz Slow watches. Last year Slow introduced new model Automatically Slow, with ETA 2893 automatic movement and of course with very different price level - 950 €. Series concists of three limited edition models:
    01 - silver case with rose gold bezel, limited to 100 pcs - already sold out
    02 - silver case and black bezel, limited to 130 pcs
    03 - black case, silver bezel, black dial, limited to 70 pcs

Name:  01-front-_edited-1.png
Views: 248
Size:  185.0 KBName:  02-front.png
Views: 102
Size:  177.8 KBName:  03-Front-1.png
Views: 100
Size:  167.1 KB

Tech data
    Movement: ETA 2893 automatic
    Case: 41 mm stainless steel
    Crystal: sapphire
    Dial: guilloche

The website for automatic watches is different from common Slow web - automatically-slow.com

In thread Slow Watches – Automatically Slow, Swiss Made and Exclusive you can find a review of Automatically Slow.
    The hunt is half the fun. Hidden Content

Moderator 24 hour watches forum l3wy's Avatar

Re: Automatically Slow

I've been seriously considering getting one. I do like the looks of it.. the black and silver dial versions. I think I'm leaning toward silver.

The price seems a little high, but not terribly so for what it is. I tried to get one on massdrop a few weeks ago but there weren't enough orders.

I do have one of the slow quartz models, a special edition they did for the Fallout game series, and I like the build quality.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by l3wy View Post
    I've been seriously considering getting one. I do like the looks of it.. the black and silver dial versions. I think I'm leaning toward silver.

The price seems a little high, but not terribly so for what it is. I tried to get one on massdrop a few weeks ago but there weren't enough orders.

I do have one of the slow quartz models, a special edition they did for the Fallout game series, and I like the build quality.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
    I've been looking for Fallout Vault-Tec watch too. If you have time maybe you can make pictures and post some short review in our forum.
    l3wy and TOPAZ like this.
    The hunt is half the fun. Hidden Content

I own both the original octagonal Slow Jo, and the newer, rounder Slow O, and have reviewed both on this forum. Both are nicely made watches, with good workmanship and materials.

The Automatically Slow model costs more than their quartz watches, in part because the movement costs more, and then must be regulated during assembly. To keep it in perspective, the price of the finished watch actually compares favorably with the Botta Uno automatic, which is only available with a 12-hour dial (Botta does offer 24-hour dials on their quartz models only).

https://www.botta-design.de/en/watch...tic-15/?aoff=s

Botta's quartz models also cost a lot less than their automatic offerings....again reflecting the fact that the automatic movement costs more to buy, and has to be regulated during assembly.

Thread Information