OK Ronald, we knew your were a very, very talented watchmaker.
NOW FOR THE IMPORTANT PART:
1. Print off the map below. Take it, the Watch and your camera over to your favorite "bier zaal"(?). (You might want to arrange for Mrs. P to be doing something in another town.)
2. Inform the ladies that you are one of the most famous watchmakers in not only Europe, but the entire world (tell them about the Tour and show them the map).
3. Explain that you have many friends around the world and that your American friends in particular - sent the watch to you to have it repaired AND modelled by only the most attractive Dutch girls.
4. Make sure that girls hold their (watch) hand beside their face or place it on their hip. (This is a critical element to the proper posing.)
5. When you are through photographing the girls, make sure that you get the watch back.
6. Advise us of your success.
You've done a GREAT job so far - DON'T DISAPPOINT US IN THIS CRUCIAL PHASE!
pithy (for the Tour executive steering committee)