I've never seen a fake PRC200 until today. If you look at the left photo below (taken from a current Ebay auction), you'll see a number of things wrong with the watch in comparison to an authentic one (pictured on the right).
1) Crown "helmet"
2) Sub-dials are too close to each other
3) 6 o'clock sub-dial is suppose to be for the seconds, but it goes to '31'?
4) Function of the 2 o'clock sub-dial is wrong.
4) The seconds hand for the chrono function is suppose to be yellow.
5) Font used on the date wheel is incorrect.
6) There's an indice at the 4 position when it's suppose to be only the date window.
And the list goes on.
I'm just so shocked that this watch was replicated. I mean it's somewhat inexpensive and not that popular - compared to an Omega PO, Rolex Sub, Cartier, and the more popular, well known watches where replicas are prevalent. Is it now an obligation as a WIS to report this auction so that the winning bidder does not get burned? There's no mention that it's a replica / fake.