Pictures of T0356141105100 - Tissot Couturier Valjoux 7750?

Thread: Pictures of T0356141105100 - Tissot Couturier Valjoux 7750?

Pictures of T0356141105100 - Tissot Couturier Valjoux 7750?

I've been interested in buying this watch for a few months now but it's really hard to find where I live. While I'm hoping I'll be able to find it in the Bay Area once I travel there in a few weeks from now, I was wondering if there's anyone who has this watch and can share some photos of how it actually looks like on your arm?

I'd like to see how it looks like, how big it is, how it looks like from an angle, etc.

A google image search for the watch gives you nothing but the one stock photo of it from tissot.ch which just shows the face viewed straight on and no real sense of size, thickness, etc:

In fact, I'm surprised tissot.ch doesn't show you more compelling photos of their watches from different angles, because I've seen some other press photos of e.g. the PRS516 which look stunning and is taken from an angle, revealing a lot more about the characteristics of the watch. Yet, tissot.ch only shows you that one front-facing photo of it.

seanpiper, I read your signature so I know you wear this watch -- any help from you would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by djst; March 9th, 2011 at 00:22.

Re: Pictures of T0356141105100 - Tissot Couturier Valjoux 7750?

Weight - 231 grams
    Depth - 14.19mm
    Diameter - 43mm
    Bracelet - 24mm

These are photos of the C01.211 version, however it wears almost exactly the same. Just what I had available to post right away.

Thanks for posting those pictures! Just so I can compare, what is your wrist size? Mine is 6.7" (17 cm) and I want to make sure it's not going to look too big on me.

Quote Originally Posted by djst View Post
    Thanks for posting those pictures! Just so I can compare, what is your wrist size? Mine is 6.7" (17 cm) and I want to make sure it's not going to look too big on me.
    19.5cm

Thanks once again! I guess it'll be a close call. I'm going to Stockholm next weekend to try to find a store that has the watch so I can try it out.

After drooling over this watch for almost three months, I actually ended up being a little disappointed when seeing it in real life. I thought the black dial looked more like dark gray, and I didn't like the semi-transparent date window which made the entire dial look like it was made out of plastic. Also, after trying so many different types of watches since I developed this new interest, I thought the bracelet was a little bit too big and heavy to be comfortable. It's a shame, because I even think the quartz version of this watch looks more expensive and elegant -- that watch is what made me interested in watches (and getting an account at WUS) in the first place.

Today I finally pulled the trigger and bought a Tag Heuer Carrera CV2010.BA0794 at the LVMH Friends & Family Sale instead. It's even more expensive, but with a discount it was only about 60% more than the Tissot, which felt like a good deal considering how much I love the look of it. :)

Thread Information