Terry Allison Kickstarter (Scam?) - Page 11
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Terry Allison Kickstarter (Scam?)

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Re: Terry Allison Kickstarter (Scam?)

He's apparently linked to watchcentraltv.com. No answer on their phones...

He's now, as in at this very moment, absolutely bombarding my kickstarter project with negative comments.

Thanks to those of you who've come to my defense. The guy's insane.
    This used to be my signature, but now it's just this generic drawing of a watch.

Hidden Content

I'm not on social media 24/7. It’s not a good way to reach me for support, or for me to deliver it. In order to best serve my customers, and manage my time effectively, I have turned private messaging off. The best way to reach me is using the support page of my website. Thanks for understanding.

This tread is quite an eye opener! The way Terry Allison has responded on the other Kickstarter threads is just insane. It looks like Kickstarter is taking action against him and funding has been suspended on one of his campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by docvail View Post
    He's now, as in at this very moment, absolutely bombarding my kickstarter project with negative comments.

Thanks to those of you who've come to my defense. The guy's insane.
    Now that's just pure jealousy right there. Apparently he hates anyone who starts up a watch brand with intentions to actually deliver on their promises.
    Kittysafe and docvail like this.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity here and there. Not the other way around." ~ John Cleese.

It is unbelievable the actions of some people. I have contacted Kickstarter regarding his "SPAM" on our projects. Hopefully they will take some form of action against him. I was unaware of him or his project being cancelled until now.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
    Field & Crew Kickstarter Project

Quote Originally Posted by fieldandcrew View Post
    It is unbelievable the actions of some people. I have contacted Kickstarter regarding his "SPAM" on our projects. Hopefully they will take some form of action against him. I was unaware of him or his project being cancelled until now.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
    Welcome to the deep end, Chris, and my sincerest apologies again for unintentionally getting you dragged in.

Quote Originally Posted by SteamJ View Post
    Welcome to the deep end, Chris, and my sincerest apologies again for unintentionally getting you dragged in.

"You know... People are calling me a fraud and my reputation is absolutely ruined. We fulfilled the Independent Watch Project and the intention has been to fulfill the Montrex project. Since everybody has determined that I'm a fraud and this project is a scam, then maybe we shouldn't ship anymore watches other than the 8 that were shipped today. Either way, we've lost. At least this way, the people who have ruined my reputation will not be rewarded while I'm picking up the pieces over the next several years... if ever. So let's just forget this project. We are out. Good luck to everybody."

This is his way of saying thanks to everybody that shelled out money to support his "project" smh

Welcome to WUS Chris! If nothing else, this will all make for an entertaining story, and it's led you here, so perhaps we owe Terry a small bit of thanks for that.

Cheers,
    Chris
    This used to be my signature, but now it's just this generic drawing of a watch.

Hidden Content

I'm not on social media 24/7. It’s not a good way to reach me for support, or for me to deliver it. In order to best serve my customers, and manage my time effectively, I have turned private messaging off. The best way to reach me is using the support page of my website. Thanks for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by dubie2k View Post
    "You know... People are calling me a fraud and my reputation is absolutely ruined. We fulfilled the Independent Watch Project and the intention has been to fulfill the Montrex project. Since everybody has determined that I'm a fraud and this project is a scam, then maybe we shouldn't ship anymore watches other than the 8 that were shipped today. Either way, we've lost. At least this way, the people who have ruined my reputation will not be rewarded while I'm picking up the pieces over the next several years... if ever. So let's just forget this project. We are out. Good luck to everybody."

This is his way of saying thanks to everybody that shelled out money to support his "project" smh
    I hope his backers are taking screenshots out the wazhoo of his posts - he's leaving a hell of a legal trail for them to seek recompense. I saw his latest project on kickstarter, thought something didn't seem right, then suddenly couldn't find it - this thread goes a long way as to answering why.

As one of your backers, I assure you, having this lunatic railing against you makes me more confident in you and your product :)
    zippofan, docvail and Jcp311 like this.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information