WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Smaller pilot watch with cathedral hands and coin edge

8K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Clockworkblueorange 
#1 ·
First time post here, mainly hang out in the Diver and Seiko forums. Hoping forum regulars can point me in the right direction.

I really like the look of this Hamilton. Specially, the cathedral hands, coin edge, and Arabic numerals:

I've got a small 6.5" wrist, and I think the 42mm version of this watch will overwhelm it.

Are there any smaller (36mm - 40mm) watched with similar looks? A modern model (say less than 10 year old), or one relatively easily found, if possible.

I know Archimede makes a nice 36mm pilot watch, but it unfortunately doesn't have the cathedral hands nor the coin edge.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance!

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
#7 ·
The Poljot Buran perhaps? 4193A Buran Automatik | Poljot 24

If you only want to tip your toes in the water, and don't wish to spend a small fortune to see if you like the style, this may not be a bad choice. I would look for a decent used watch as opposed to outlaying full retail though. If your do wish to go new, then Poljot24 is not a bad choice either.

Reactions: wtma
#12 · (Edited)
Here's mine on RIOS Aviator strap. Nice 38mm watch fits my 6.25" wrist perfectly, but that is all.
I love the look, despite the very weak lume. All in all for $300ish, it is not disappointing.
I will experiment throwing a buffalo leather bund pad on it, I bet it would look much better.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Analog watch Watch Black Watch accessory Wrist

#8 · (Edited)
Find a used Limes Nightflight. It's got a coin edge bezel & cathedral hands in a very nice 38mm case. I just sold mine, but they pop up from time to time on /f29. Also Watchmann has a nice used one in stock right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.