Thread: *BLING-DAILY.Com* --> Authentic Genuine Watches? or FAKE???

Question *BLING-DAILY.Com* --> Authentic Genuine Watches? or FAKE???

Has anyone have an experience dealing or purchasing watches from -> *BLINGDAILY.COM* ??? Are they a legit outfit offering authentic genuine watches? The prices and promo discounts appear to be too good to be true. Would appreciate your comments & advice. Thanks.
    (((I'm still a *WUS* newbie))): >>>SEE BELOW<<<

General FAQs
    What is Blingdaily.com? Blingdaily.com is a specialty daily deal website offering the web's finest selection of bling, such as name brand designer watches, men's and women's jewelry and other luxury items that are sure to make your family and friends drip with envy. The prices on our daily bling special featured on the main page are a fraction of department store prices. How is Blingdaily.com able to offer the bling for so cheap? Simple. We robbed the bling truck. On second thought, that seems pretty self-incriminating, and that didn't go down too well with our legal eagles last time around. Honestly, though, we got fed up of seeing honest consumers like ourselves being robbed blindly by the big box department stores and decided to take matters into our own hands. By cutting out the greedy middlemen and running a lean operation, we are able to deeply discount whatever items we sell. Taking a cue from Robin Hood, we figured Blingdaily was a good way for us to share the loot amongst the savvy shoppers who can then thumb their noses at everyone else. Does Blingdaily.com have customer support? Yes, our customers are our lifeline, and we are here to offer our support in any way we can (but please, just don't ask us to babysit your mother-in-law for the weekend). Most of the answers to your burning questions can most likely be found on this page - except if your still searching for that borscht quiche recipe. Otherwise, please click on the "Contact Us" link, select the appropriate department you wish to contact, cross your fingers, and click send. Does Blingdaily.com offer a return policy? Unfortunately, we do not offer a return policy. Aside from our ridiculously low prices, we needed other means of distinguishing ourselves from said big box department stores that we loathe. Blingdaily.com promises to always disclose the condition of whatever fabulous bling is being featured, so that you know exactly what you're buying. Does Blingdaily.com have an RSS feed? Yes, we do. Perhaps not everyone was fed with a silver spoon, but at blingdaily.com is where you can always feel like you were. To get the Blingdaily.com RSS feeds, simply subscribe to http://www.blingdaily.com/rss.php in your favorite RSS reader. Not sure what an RSS feed is? We'll give you a hint. It's not Rumpelstiltskin. If you'd like to get the lowdown on RSS, check out this helpful link.

Re: *BLING-DAILY.Com* --> Authentic Genuine Watches? or FAKE???

Fake....by all means!

They go to the chinese factories which are producing 1000's of watches for the original companies and have them shoot out 200-300 pieces for Bling.com at highly DISCOUNTED prices because the chinese just love to make a buck and cut a deal.

Cmon now. Bling is just another day a deal site. Nothing special or exotic or mysterious about their marketing plan.

They even have their marketing people occasionally go to Watch Forums and obtain unpaid advertising in the form of "heads up" and "Whadda ythink" kind of posts to get them some extra business for FREE!

Life in the new Milennium. Same as life in the old Milennium.

I think they may be an offshoot of Shnoop. Ultimately probably connected with Lior of SWI in some contorted way.
    Last edited by Dragoon; July 4th, 2010 at 00:45.

Off Topic post Re: *BLING-DAILY.Com* --> Authentic Genuine Watches? or FAKE???

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
    Fake....by all means!

They go to the chinese factories which are producing 1000's of watches for the original companies and have them shoot out 200-300 pieces for Bling.com at highly DISCOUNTED prices because the chinese just love to make a buck and cut a deal.

Cmon now. Bling is just another day a deal site. Nothing special or exotic or mysterious about their marketing plan.

They even have their marketing people occasionally go to Watch Forums and obtain unpaid advertising in the form of "heads up" and "Whadda ythink" kind of posts to get them some extra business for FREE!

Life in the new Milennium. Same as life in the old Milennium.

I think they may be an offshoot of Shnoop. Ultimately probably connected with Lior of SWI in some contorted way.
    ##################################
    Hello !!!
    Like anything else, it's "Caveat Emptor"
    I guess since I'm still in the "affordable watches" leaque, I'm constantly looking for the so-called "good deals" but since I'm still new at this, I don't have the trained eye, let alone, the experience that comes with buying/selling good reputable watches over the years.

That being said, obviously with my limited budget ($50 --> $275)...low $300s might be a stretch (but will depend on the quality/brand/reputation/desirability factor) of the watch I'm considering to purchase as I am embarking on a modest collection, of, perhaps the likes of:
    • SEIKO Black & Orange Monster
    • ORIENT Blue Mako
    • CITIZEN Eco-Zilla Diver
    • ARISTO Pilot Model
    • LACO Pilot-Military Watch
    • GRAF ZEPPELIN
    Any other comments//advice//feedback from other *WUS* members would greatly be appreciated.

Many Thanks !!! :thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWings077 View Post
    ##################################
    Hello !!!
    Like anything else, it's "Caveat Emptor"
    I guess since I'm still in the "affordable watches" leaque, I'm constantly looking for the so-called "good deals" but since I'm still new at this, I don't have the trained eye, let alone, the experience that comes with buying/selling good reputable watches over the years.

That being said, obviously with my limited budget ($50 --> $275)...low $300s might be a stretch (but will depend on the quality/brand/reputation/desirability factor) of the watch I'm considering to purchase as I am embarking on a modest collection, of, perhaps the likes of:
    • SEIKO Black & Orange Monster
    • ORIENT Blue Mako
    • CITIZEN Eco-Zilla Diver
    • ARISTO Pilot Model
    • LACO Pilot-Military Watch
    • GRAF ZEPPELIN

Any other comments//advice//feedback from other *WUS* members would greatly be appreciated.

Many Thanks !!! :thanks
    BlingDaily, Shnoop, and Pennywise are all connected. As far as I'm aware, they are NOT conected to Lior's dynasty. They are also, in my experience, legit. I have bought two Accutrons from them, one from Shnoop and one from BlingDaily. One was an Accutron Gemini, with a Valjoux7750 in it,purchased for $269. The other was an Accutron dress watch,with an ETA2892-2 in it, for $99. Were they Gray Market? Probably. They were also discontinued models, left over from the Swiss Accutron. (Accutron is now owned by Citizen.) Are they fakes? Definitely not! Both came in their original packaging, Lacquered Box, with all the proper paperwork and warranty book. Both watches were in pristine condition and they function perfectly. Needless to say, I'm a happy customer.
    The biggest limitation I can see is they don't have a return policy. If you do have a problem with an item, it's YOUR problem. For this reason, I limit my purchases to items that I really, really want and are priced LOW.
    Ed P.

Bought a Swiss Army watch for a gift from them and it seemed like the real thing. Box, paper work, sticker, and in perfect condition. I'm sure they are cranking out older stock or mass producing. It's fun to see the watches they sell and every once in a while a good priced beater will pop up. I don't think the watches they sell are fakes. But the DOD sites are all the same to me. Bottom line is you get what you paid for. MSRP on watches has gotten out of control. They low ball the price to seem like a great deal. Bling did have fast shipping.
    Last edited by jlow28; July 4th, 2010 at 16:53.
    "The race is long and,in the end, it's only with yourself..."

I'm pretty sure I've bought from them before without an issue.
    How to choose an HDTV (A step by step guide)

How to decipher Rolexspeak:
    Perpetual means Automatic; Datejust lets you adjust the date; A Superlative Chronometre is COSC certified; A Rolex President has an adjustable day and date

Cool Re: *BLING-DAILY.Com* --> Authentic Genuine Watches? or FAKE???

Quote Originally Posted by Ed P. View Post
    BlingDaily, Shnoop, and Pennywise are all connected. As far as I'm aware, they are NOT conected to Lior's dynasty. They are also, in my experience, legit. I have bought two Accutrons from them, one from Shnoop and one from BlingDaily. One was an Accutron Gemini, with a Valjoux7750 in it,purchased for $269. The other was an Accutron dress watch,with an ETA2892-2 in it, for $99. Were they Gray Market? Probably. They were also discontinued models, left over from the Swiss Accutron. (Accutron is now owned by Citizen.) Are they fakes? Definitely not! Both came in their original packaging, Lacquered Box, with all the proper paperwork and warranty book. Both watches were in pristine condition and they function perfectly. Needless to say, I'm a happy customer.
    The biggest limitation I can see is they don't have a return policy. If you do have a problem with an item, it's YOUR problem. For this reason, I limit my purchases to items that I really, really want and are priced LOW.
    Ed P.
    #############################################
    ED P. // JLow //TNT13...

Very helpful information...THANKS !!!
    I'll also check *SHNOOP* and *PENNYWISE* as you had mentioned. But for now, I'll have to exercise restraint and not fall into the trap of impulse buying and end up with "cheapie" purchases of sub < $100 watches. However, what I envision is perhaps make a couple of bargain purchases from these bargain websites (e.g.,Vostoks, Alphas, etc.) for casual/knock-around wear....and save up my pennies for the real deal on my bucket list such as the Boschett Reef Ranger, A.Lange & Sohne, etc.

Once again, gentlemen, Thanks for your feedback.
    >>>KEEP 'EM COMING !!! :thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWings077 View Post
    #############################################
    However, what I envision is perhaps make a couple of bargain purchases from these bargain websites (e.g.,Vostoks, Alphas, etc.) for casual/knock-around wear....and save up my pennies for the real deal on my bucket list such as the Boschett Reef Ranger, A.Lange & Sohne, etc.

Once again, gentlemen, Thanks for your feedback.
    >>>KEEP 'EM COMING !!! :thanks

It has been stated here before many times:
    Buy what you like and can afford. IMO most people don't know what you paid for a watch buy looking at it, or even care.
    "The race is long and,in the end, it's only with yourself..."

Thread Information