Thread: Akribos?

Darth Neo

Akribos?

Yes it's me AGAIN...seeing all these Akribos watches on shopathometv...

Are they just another "Invicta?"

Are the good watches for $150-250?

Thanks again!

Re: Akribos?

My guess is most of their watches are constructed in Asia unless noted as "Swiss Made" on the dial. And this is the same producer that bought us Stuhrling Original watches.

I believe ChronoMatt was saying they use a little better chinese auto that the Stuhrling Lexous in the Arkribos line but I usually stick with their quartz models anyhow. I find their quartz pieces to be quite nicely made with few problems. I have owned lots of em.

Good luck.

I'm not sure where they're made (China most likely), but they are of good quality. I personally own 4 wristwatches and a pocket watch all purchased through watch.1saleaday.com and I've been happy with all of them. They're solid, the timing is good, most of mine are automatics and skeletons and they get compliments all the time. I have the Davinci, Saturnos, The "Shutter", Quartz Chrono, and A Gold Mechanical Pocket watch. I'm totally satisfied with them and don't think I've paid more than $70 and that was for the Davinci which is still one of the most beautiful watches I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Neo View Post
    Yes it's me AGAIN...seeing all these Akribos watches on shopathometv...

Are they just another "Invicta?"

Are the good watches for $150-250?

Thanks again!

I have a mechanical Akribos. Its well worth the price I paid for it. Movement is from PTS Resources (Hong Kong). Similar to Invicta price point, I wouldn't pay more than $100 for one.

Thread Information