As 2016 draws to a close I started to think about what has been my favourite/best affordable watch of the year and for me it has to be the Seiko SRP775.....
Very affordable IMHO, looks a million dollars, the gilt gives it just the right touch of bling, it has some loose heritage to Seikos famous dive watches and despite the size being outside of my comfort zone it actually wears incredible well.
Simple rules here:
1. Has to be affordable (fairly loosely.....)
2. Must post a photo (the more the better)
3. Must give some explanation of why
4. Must have been purchased this year
5. And only one can be nominated
So, what was yours?
Bring 'em on folks......