I recently got obsessed with the Panerai style. It's awesome, large but not bulky and
being low-key yet impressive. Being the lurker that I am, I searched and looked at every Panerai thread I could find.
Here's a compilation:
1. International Watchman Marine Diver
2. Lucien Piccard Monaco (Not in production/Sold out?)
3. Marina Militare
4. Junkers W-33 Titanium Mechanical
5. WWII 1939-1945 (not on eBay or anywhere else)
6. Military Mark V (seems to have disappeared as well)
7. Rotary Elite 200m (can't find any in usual stores)
8. Alpha Panerai clone
9. Custom blank panny watch
I really like the WWII 1939-45 and the Lucien Piccard but no one seems to carry it lately. What would you guys
buy if you were looking for a Panerai style watch in terms of price and availability? Thanks!