WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 19)

205K views 4K replies 147 participants last post by  HoosierTrooper 
#1 ·
WELCOME TO BSHT PART 19!

Happy Holidays Brothers! I hope a lot of you guys got BSHT-ish stuff as gifts this season b-) :) |> I know I've been away for quite some time, just got busy appreciating the tons of blessings the family has been receiving lately, particularly the gift of life, my daughter Sofia <3

Again welcome my friends, brothers! To all the regulars, newbies, and lurkers. Continue expressing your love for subs, divers, metals, leathers, rubbers, whatever lol!

Watch Wrist Watch accessory Fashion accessory Silver
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

Here are the links to the previous threads:

Best Submariner Homage?

Best Submariner Homage (Part 2)

Best Submariner Homage (Part 3)

Best Submariner Homage (part 4)

Best Submariner Homage (part 5)

Best Submariner Homage (Part 6)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 7)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 8)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 9)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part X)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 11)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 12)

Part 13 - deleted

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 14)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 15)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 16)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 17)

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 18)

And the Repository of BSHT compiled by Imitrex.

Cheers!

See less See more
#2 ·
Happy Holidays brothers!

Phew, made the jump over.

Still wearing my DA37, so non-compliance and no posting of the same pic to bore you fellas.

Guess what, I was researching the Bulova Moonwatch for a while now. Been thinking of pampering myself a gift next month. Just hours ago, I dropped by Bulova AD to get a feel for it.

Looks really good in real life. But unfortunately, this is not the watch for me. Reasons : 1) Looks too big on my small wrist. 2) Not comfortable with high cylindrical sapphire crystal. 3) Mismatch of finishing between case and bracelet.

If Bulova solved the above with the next release, I might pull the trigger.

Anyway, hoped that you guys had a great weekend. :)

#7 ·
Welcome back Don!

Best. Thread. Ending. Ever. ;-)

Here's a pic of a sub to welcome everyone to part 19 of the Best Thread on the Internet!

"Try to learn something about everything and everything about something." -- Thomas H. Huxley

Follow me on Instagram - @lifetrekker_

#9 ·
Welcome, chapter 19.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and all that to the whole team.

Here's a crappy pic of a non-sub but still one of my favorites. It's the brass Armida A7 that was a wedding present from my wife.

Here's my view this morning as we start the day off quietly and calmly, unlike the usual Christmas mayhem we had yesterday.

#11 ·
Again Happy Holidays and Happy 19th gents! Hope your holiday season was everything you wanted and more. Finally thru Christmas day and the ton of family joining us. Haven't had that many kids running around here ever. Certainly fun, but glad its over.

Welcome back Don. I'm sure the anti-leather faction is happy to see you. Now the numbers are back to three.

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Watch Automotive wheel system

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

#14 ·
Happy 19 and Happy #heavymetalmonday Brothers!

Listening to a little Queen this morning. I know, not quite heavy metal, but still some good Rock 'n Roll!

"Try to learn something about everything and everything about something." -- Thomas H. Huxley

Follow me on Instagram - @lifetrekker_

#15 ·
Holy $$.........

Yer back with vengeance...

And☝?, reverse / inverse clown cloud is MY trademark !!!

Carry on...

He's making a list...

...He's checking it twice...

He's gonna make those who've betrayed the cause pay a price...

View attachment 10308690

....DONNIE CLAWS IS COMING HO-OH-ME, REAL SOON!

View attachment 10308578

...He see's you when you think he's sleeping...

Happy Humphrey Bogart Day and Merry Christmas. Revenge will be swift and often in the new year.

I will see you, me brothers, soon.

PS - Can one of the Brothers with some seniority or at least a good memory pm some of the rooks and let them know what upside down clown cloud means. We don't need the heat coming around. The only "mods" I wanna see in here are from Randy and JZ.

PPS - If any of those clowns from the public, specifically that fuggin guy who posted something about how "homages have tarnished the legacy of the Submariner" come around while I am still under the pool, please for love of Crom, to those who know how to contact me off site please do. I regret deeply that I didn't get to sort that stupid sun'uvaBitch out.

#26 ·
This really is a terrific thread. Sporting my TC on Boxing Day whilst visiting the lovely city of Toronto.

Cheers, amigos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.