WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Did I miss my chance? Alpha Tank jump-hour

5K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  ultarior 
#1 ·
Hello affordabl...ers (ites?),

Many moons ago I laid eyes upon this watch. The Alpha Tank Jump-Hour.
Product Fashion accessory Beige Leather Metal

I thought to myself. "Why hello there, do you come to this bar often?" Guys, I was hitting on this watch. It made everyone in the room uncomfortable. Next thing I know, a leggy hamilton khaki walks through the room and I set my sights on her (ok fine, "its") sexy domed crystal and swiss movement.

I've just recently gone on a bit of a jump-hour ogling binge and I thought I'd check up on this watch. First of all, Alpha has redone their site since I was last there. It looks nice. Second of all, the steam-punky/deco classical version of the jump hour no longer seems to be available. Is there anywhere it might still be available? If not, is there anything out there that is similar to it (without being a vintage cartier?)

See less See more
#3 ·
This one is still on my list but prices are going to be just silly. The one on Ebay is already at MSRP and it still has more than two days to go. This is a very cheap Chinese watch, but its looks and it being discontinued are making people spend too much for me to compete in the bidding war. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.