heads up,I saw a bargain here!(List Place)
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: heads up,I saw a bargain here!(List Place)

Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

heads up,I saw a bargain here!(List Place)

I hope this thread will prosper.Whenever you see a deal but you pass on it or there is more to be had list it here.I will start .I saw two Casio waveceptor watches at the forest park wal Mart today.One was analog whiteface and one blackface 1/3 off at 20 dollars for the blackface the white did not have a price but it should be the same.Also check the oakbrook terrace TJ maxx there are some good deals to be had there.The watches at walmart are good for those who prefer a small watch the watches at TJ Maxx are good for those who like a bigger watch. If you benefit by this thread pay it forward by posting smokin deals you pass on.
    Last edited by James Haury; April 16th, 2009 at 00:39.

Re: heads up,I saw a bargain here!(List Place)

This is a good example of the fact that we need a dedicated forum for good deals on watches that people find.

I originally thought when I joined that the 'Watch Deals' forum was for that, but alas it is for basically Feedback for buyers and sellers.

This will have to do until a mod adds a new forum for 'Good Watch Deal Finds' or something like that.

I'll take this into consideration.
    mikeynd likes this.
    Best regards,

Ernie Romers
    Founder and former site owner, Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Racer-X View Post
    This is a good example of the fact that we need a dedicated forum for good deals on watches that people find.

I originally thought when I joined that the 'Watch Deals' forum was for that, but alas it is for basically Feedback for buyers and sellers.

This will have to do until a mod adds a new forum for 'Good Watch Deal Finds' or something like that.
    A sticky would probably suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by R/T Hemi View Post
    A sticky would probably suffice.
    I agree...

Why this debate?It seems pretty straightforward.When You see a deal tell others . While we all love a deal ,our tastes are not always the same what we like is not always to anothers taste.So if you do not want something but can see it is decent, tell someone else it could be their dream watch. For the forum (affordables) has a thousand eyes and a thousand eyes can't help but see. Available Yesterday at the Forest Park Wal Mart is a nice basic G shock .I believe it is a referee sport timer it is forty dollars and in Elmhurst at the wal mart look for a Armitron skeleton for 55 dollars.
    Last edited by James Haury; April 16th, 2009 at 22:25.

Fine, let's go ahead and get this stickied for now (with a better thread title)

I posted a deal in this forum that was for a great Chronoshark deal on a Citizen Calibre 9000 on strap for $112. A few people got in on the deal.

If we had a sticky, it would get more posts and thus, people get more deals.

Also, why not get an iTrader or some kind of Feedback system for those buying and selling here. It could give you a feedback score that shows by your Avatar and would link to your Feedback ratings and comments left by those you sold or bought from.

Searching in the 'Watch Deals' forum is clumbsy and as you can see I had to resort to adding links in my sig for this.
    Last edited by Racer-X; April 17th, 2009 at 21:10.

Sounds like a great idea to have a sticky where we could list good deals we find!

My guess is that the companies that pay to advertise on here wouldn't like this idea although i'm all for it.

This seems like a pretty good deal......http://watch.1saleaday.com/

Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information