WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #6 (2017)

4M views 19K replies 1K participants last post by  fearlessleader 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Let me subscribe this one.

Still hoping on a Kontiki deal anytime soon. I managed to refrain from buying anything these holiday deals. If that Rado chrono would be the blue instead of grey for 899 i would have bought it...

Still keeping my eyes open on the Ashford deals. No international shipping is huge for me as a European. Just haven't found the perfect deal yet. As soon as they transition to the next sale and have additional coupon codes work for a short time window I might budge...

#14 ·
I'm really intrigued by this watch but really want the bracelet version. I have the Ashford amex credit burning a hole in my resolve, though....

Just a reminder: check your amex deals for 50 off 250 from Ashford but you must activate the offer to get it.

Also, happy 2017!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

#35 ·
#41 ·
I begrudgingly post this deal here as it is my grail and I can almost take it at this price but I would have to sell my entire collection to do it.....

tudor black bay blue ETA w/ Tudor warranty for $1879. Located in Japan and they charge 8% sales tax so that makes it $2029, and from what I could uncover the import tax to the USA from Japan on a mechanical watch would be a flat 8% making it $2192. Not sure how much they charge for shipping. If you can contact them and get them down a bit there might be a black bay with Tudor warranty to be had just south of $2000. According to their actual website they sold a blue black bay on bracelet for 200,000 yen which is $1700 USD. Seems like the leather should be had cheaper than on bracelet.
Tudor チュドール (Tudor) Tudor Heritage 79220B leather strap(NEW) for $1,879 for sale from a Trusted Seller on Chrono24
View attachment 10368090

#51 ·
I begrudgingly post this deal here as it is my grail and I can almost take it at this price but I would have to sell my entire collection to do it.....

tudor black bay blue ETA w/ Tudor warranty for $1879. Located in Japan and they charge 8% sales tax so that makes it $2029, and from what I could uncover the import tax to the USA from Japan on a mechanical watch would be a flat 8% making it $2192. Not sure how much they charge for shipping. If you can contact them and get them down a bit there might be a black bay with Tudor warranty to be had just south of $2000. According to their actual website they sold a blue black bay on bracelet for 200,000 yen which is $1700 USD. Seems like the leather should be had cheaper than on bracelet.
Tudor チュドール (Tudor) Tudor Heritage 79220B leather strap(NEW) for $1,879 for sale from a Trusted Seller on Chrono24
That is absolutely a bargain price so it definitely belongs in thread. First time I have ever seen a black bay for less than 2k outside of the used market.

#47 ·
Yep, also this Hamilton
(two available around $400)

and this Orient
(supposedly pristine for $341)

pics stolen from other WUSers

#45 ·
Happy New Year to everyone! Let's hope for more great deals in 2017! So far I have not seen anything new or amazing but did want to note that it seems the Ashford EBSAVE20 code has now been completely disabled as it shows "NO COUPON WAS FOUND FOR CLAIM CODE" when trying to enter it in the promotion code box. Only the HELLO17 code is working and only on the watches in that specific section of the site. If anyone has any new codes please post them in this thread. Although I was able to grab 3 Jean Richards in the BF/Post Holiday sales, I still have my eye on a couple more JRs and other pieces if I can get them just a bit lower.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.