A couple of hours ago I bought probably the most beautiful leather strap I've ever seen, the Crown & Buckle Cavallino (in 22mm size). The thing is, I currently don't have a watch for it! I've been thinking getting a Blue Mako for it, but I would like suggestions on other watches that I could use with it. This is what I would like in said watch, but I'm open to suggestions:
1. No larger than 44mm, as my wrist is between 6.75 - 7.00 inches
2. Even though I love divers and chronographs, I would like to use the watch in the office, which has a business casual attire (long sleeves everyday and trousers, not khakis)
3. I would like the watch to have a blue dial or a blue accent to go with the blue stitching of the strap (e.g. white or black dial with blue hands ok).
4. My most expensive watch is an Orange Monster, so I would like to keep the cost under $200... however, you can post more expensive watches (less than $500 please) as reference for future purchases.
5. Remember, I already bought the strap, so the watch must have a lug width of 22mm.
Now here is the strap: