WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Infantry military watch (chinese)

112K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  Squeezealexio 
#1 ·
I bought this quartz chinese Infantry watch a few weeks ago from ebay (ebay brand) it just arrived at my local post office. It seems to be working fine. At 15.99$ it's a steal. Hopefully it will last a few months till it brakes :roll:. Anyway, I think it's a nice looking watch. What do you think? (It still has it's screen protector on, that's why it looks odd)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi Serban and welcome to WUS. That looks pretty cool for the money, the colour on the dial works well and the brand name and dial logo gives it a GI Joe flavour I quite like.
What's the bracelet like?

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

Reactions: Serban
#5 ·
I own one Infantry watch with a rubber strap. I think it is a good watch for the $20 I spent on it. I recently bought an Infiltrator by Infantry that I was NOT happy with. I think I had it for 10 days. It was the quickest I have ever flipped a watch. I would probably buy another Infantry, but no more Infiltrators. Nice pick up by the way. Enjoy it!

#8 ·
Hard to criticize it for the money you paid. Looks pretty cool, actually. As for the bracelet, I had planned to write something about the options to replace it with an inexpensive strap, but then I noticed the strange lug indents, and it occurs to me that a strap change could be challenging. I suppose a nibbling tool could solve the indentation. Not the end of the world, worth trying if the bracelet doesn't fit. Enjoy the new toy!

#12 ·
Reactions: OCDood
#15 · (Edited)
I received a few models and have been wearing them for the last few days. Quality is poor as one would expect but for the price they have a very syle forward design. I have been wearing their super chunky, B&R styled, chrono to the gym and in the pool just to see if it would hold up. So far, so good.

Most definatly a good buy if you just want to try on a new style and see if it fits you.

I was going to review the watch but in truth, like anything, you get what you pay for. Buy it for the fun not for the empirical scrutiny.

#20 · (Edited)
I received a few models and have been wearing them for the last few days. Quality is poor as one would expect but for the price they have a very syle forward design. I have been wearing their super chunky, B&R styled, chrono to the gym and in the pool just to see if it would hold up. So far, so good.
Any pics? is it still working?

I think I saw one, it says it has "anti scratch glass", does it? or it scratches just from looking at it?

#17 ·
I bought a similar one from the same ebay site - primarily because it was such a bargin. Mine is even more rugged and looks like it came from out of an army kit bag, along with a few hand grenades and a can of bully beef. Some of the black paint has scratched off but that just adds to the look. It is really heavy but that only serves to reminds I am wearing sich a substaintial piece of hardware.

My only real problem with it is that it didn't come with any instructions. It has 4 big chunky buttons, which seem to have some kind of stop watch function, digital time function, date and light. I cant seem to find any way of adjusting them to the correct time, date and an alrm bips at me a few times a day.
I wonder was it so cheap because the functions dont work properly?

#19 ·
i think i actually have the same watch as you is it a 030 chronograph series and no the buttons etc all work its just my problem is my mam through out my instructstions so now i can turn my alarm on ive looked everywhere but noone seems to have the instructions online and there facebook staff havent replied to any of my private message

i hope this might help

1 to set you're digital time keep pressing the second button on the left till it cycles through the stop watch and alarm then use the second button on the right to select hours minutes and seconds then use the top right button to change the numbers hope this can help

2 also to turn off the alarm press the 2 right buttons at the same time till u hear the beep

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.