So after a long while, I have taken my first step in becoming a watch afficianado. As some of you may have seen in Pilots and Military Watch forum, I bought my first nice watch: A Hamilton Khaki Auto X-Wind (White Dial / 45mm / black leather / Chrono) - which I absolutely love. But since this is such a nice watch - it is going to be my weekend / dress special occasion watch. However Automatics now have me hooked and I need a nice daily wearer to replace my Tissot PR-50 / Guess Water Pro / Swatch Chrono which are all Quartz. So I look forward to some of your valuable suggestions!
I know this is a very picky list but I would love to make a shortlist of models based on your suggestions. Thank you very much in advance.
This is what I am looking for:
1. Brand: Seiko / Seiko 5 / Wenger / Swiss Army / Invicta - etc. (No Orient - I don't know why - just not a fan of the brand)
2. Movement: Swiss or Japanese Automatic - Sweeping Seconds Hand
3. Dial: Black
4. Case Size: 42mm - 43.5mm
5. Case Material - SS or other metal (Brushed look preffered)
6. Mineral or Saphire Glass
7. Day / Day and Date - Preffered but if missing - its okay
8. NO Chronograph
9. Medium - Thin Hours and Minutes hand with Luminous (Light Blue or Red Seconds Hand would be a bonus!)
10. Bracelet - Brushed Steel or combination of Brush / Shiny
11. Inspiration - Diver / Pilot / Automobile etc. (Should be a nice solid piece)
12. Bezel - Either way - (Color - Steel or Black) - Should be on the slimmer side
13. Numbers - White / Silver or Light Blue - Araibic Preffered.
14. Price - $75 to $150 (Ebay Snag prices so don't mind waiting)
I found this Orient and Sieko - I like the designs very much but they are smaller at 40mm plus the orient gets dinged cause of the brand.
OT: I really think these BR-01 Hommage watches are cool but at 50mm are a tad to big for my wrist. 45mm is my cutoff. If I find something a little smaller - that will be my next purchase after the diver.