Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Recomendation for possible Tudor Heritage Chrono Homage??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Recomendation for possible Tudor Heritage Chrono Homage??

The Bulova looks great!!

Hey dirtyhairy lucky you with the shiro. Im From Manitoba here, and well ive been a Z31 fan for over 10 years, got my first when i was 16 and feel in love right away. i have done a few car over the year but honestly have had one for about 5 years. i have one project car an 87na GL sitting out back that ill get to one day. got good jobs to work on the Z31's more, then i end up haveing no time to work on them its a vicious cycle. But the hope on the horizon come this june putting on 2 of my own pumper truck on contract in the MB/SK oilfields, so i should have more time to start a new project car. a few years back i build a beautiful 85 2+2 gll turbo for a doctor here. pulled the sub frames and all new poly bushings an everything.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian300zx View Post
    Hey dirtyhairy lucky you with the shiro. Im From Manitoba here, and well ive been a Z31 fan for over 10 years, got my first when i was 16 and feel in love right away. i have done a few car over the year but honestly have had one for about 5 years. i have one project car an 87na GL sitting out back that ill get to one day. got good jobs to work on the Z31's more, then i end up haveing no time to work on them its a vicious cycle. But the hope on the horizon come this june putting on 2 of my own pumper truck on contract in the MB/SK oilfields, so i should have more time to start a new project car. a few years back i build a beautiful 85 2+2 gll turbo for a doctor here. pulled the sub frames and all new poly bushings an everything.
    Very cool. My first was an 84' N/A from Cali. The Shiro was fun, had all poly bushings, adjustable Tokico's, SS springs (so stiff) and on and on. Very fun cars to drive. Eventually the body was more than I could handle, unfortunately Z31 sheet metal hasen't treated me so well. I was younger and didn't have as much money so I sold it. I miss it a lot. One day I'd like to pick up a clean S30 and drop a SBC 350 in it. Keep us (or maybe just me) updated on the project car progress, I'm not on z31.com any more, but still love anything "Z"
    "Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it." - Danny Vinyard, American History X

I was looking for the same thing. And I think seiko 6138-0030 is the closest plus it's a vintage piece which adds more character. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326595011.284353.jpg
Views: 2055
Size:  105.1 KB
    bluloo, mitadoc and Strokes1251 like this.

Look for a vintage Zodiac or Tag

I think that if one was able to change out the Hands on the 98B121 we would have a damn close winner. but als maybe just a good NATO band will have to do. I will Keep you all Posted. thanks for the help all.
    and Dirtyhairy is will definitely keep you up dated, I am waiting until I get the New Pumper trucks on contract then looking at a wear house for my Toys (my other addiction, cars).

Sean

Sturmanskie with Poljot 3133, Photo courtesy of Julian Kampmann at Poljot24.de
    Name:  2210.jpg
Views: 1647
Size:  45.2 KB

I think this Jacques lemans chronograph is the best you can get

Amazon.com: Men's Liverpool Sport-Chrono 1-1636B Brown Leather: Jacques Lemans: Watches
    Name:  210f8e5e.jpg
Views: 1547
Size:  10.2 KB
    Last edited by Triton9; January 16th, 2012 at 09:58.
    " A great time piece on your wrist shows you are serious of time "

Quote Originally Posted by sir_swatch View Post
    Sturmanskie with Poljot 3133, Photo courtesy of Julian Kampmann at Poljot24.de
    Name:  2210.jpg
Views: 1647
Size:  45.2 KB
    Good call. Different case style, but otherwise the most similar watch I've seen to the THC.
    Homage watches democratize history for the common wrist.

Cheers! James

Quote Originally Posted by Triton9 View Post
    I think this Jacques lemans chronograph is the best you can get

Amazon.com: Men's Liverpool Sport-Chrono 1-1636B Brown Leather: Jacques Lemans: Watches
    Name:  210f8e5e.jpg
Views: 1547
Size:  10.2 KB
    WoW has I left for $119.40 http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail...ESLEMANS-1636B
    francobollo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information