Buying a Parnis? Read this first! - Page 14
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Buying a Parnis? Read this first!

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Re: Buying a Parnis? Read this first!

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Capucho View Post
    Hey, and cool. When Paypal refunds you, and the watch turns up then you'll be up $120 right? Really cool.
    Ric
    No, Ric, I don't roll that way.

The point of opening a dispute isn't to be up $120.

The point of it is if the watch doesn't turn up and its been more than 45 days, there is nothing they will do for you, no exceptions. Opening a dispute does not mean getting an immediate refund. It means that if you don't get the watch in two or three months you have recourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Capucho View Post
    What would be the premise of your Paypal dispute?

Ric
    The fact that the package hasn't arrived.

Thanks for all the advice btw.

If I see no change at the deadline, I'll dispute it with paypal and contact the seller to let him know I'm just covering my tracks. If it ends up in my mail I'd be more than happy to pay for it.

and what are the real chinese watch brands?I mean those made in firms/manufactured...

I've taken a look at the paypal dispute process, and it looks like it's actually a pretty good solution.

After opening a dispute, you have 20 days to keep in touch with the seller and try to resolve it. If by then there is no solution, you can file a chargeback. 20 additional days should be enough to know whether a package has been held up, or has been lost.

First post...

Today (5/11/14) I received my Parnis Power Reserve from parniswatch.net. It was shipped on 4/14/14 and according to my China Post tracking number did not leave Chinese customs until 5/2/14. Given the vagaries of shipping, US Customs, and USPS a 5/11 delivery doesn't seem unreasonable. But boy howdy... Two weeks to get out of China!

Update on my delivery issue, the watch still hasn't arrived after leaving China (supposedly) over one month ago.

Entering the 8th week now. Glad I opened that dispute on PayPal. Waiting until the final moment to reclaim my money, but at least I'm covered now if it never arrives, and I don't think it will.

I already received my power reserve Parnis from Parnishop within 8 days sent thru' ems from china. Sapphire crystal & good timekeeping with ST2542 movement (+-2spd last two days).

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2
    Capital_Ex likes this.

I had one take 2 months, somehow china post handed it too Swiss post (the worst post in the advanced world) there was no tracking, after contacting Swiss post on twitter, i got my package and there like really are tracking dosent show it.

Quote Originally Posted by RubenJ View Post
    Update on my delivery issue, the watch still hasn't arrived after leaving China (supposedly) over one month ago.

Entering the 8th week now. Glad I opened that dispute on PayPal. Waiting until the final moment to reclaim my money, but at least I'm covered now if it never arrives, and I don't think it will.

How did you find out about it getting in the hands of swiss post?

On my tracking information it does say destination Belgium, which is correct. It even says "sent to airline" with destination Belgium after being stuck in customs for 2 weeks in China. But since then, no change at all and that's now more than a month.

I'm thinking it's either lost/stolen or stuck at customs over here?

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information