Buying a Parnis? Read this first! - Page 23
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Buying a Parnis? Read this first!

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Re: Buying a Parnis? Read this first!

sorry to bump this week-long-dead thread, but i've been considering the 43mm panerai-esque one found here. it seems to be a "you-know-what" homage, but the text doesn't actually say the forbidden words. would i be free to post pictures if doesn't say "m****a m*******e"?

edit: accidentally had an irellevant quote. fixed.

sorry for double consecutive post, but i've read some bad things about parniswatch.net over the last couple hours, and was wandering if people could clarify on how trustworthy they are/aren't.

edit: how fast/trustworthy is "manbush"? and how do i know i have the right website, since no one has given a link?
    Last edited by TooPoorForThis; December 13th, 2014 at 05:45.

Quote Originally Posted by TooPoorForThis View Post
    sorry for double consecutive post, but i've read some bad things about parniswatch.net over the last couple hours, and was wandering if people could clarify on how trustworthy they are/aren't.

edit: how fast/trustworthy is "manbush"? and how do i know i have the right website, since no one has given a link?
    I would suggest that you post this question in the best panerai homage forum, they will answer your question for sure. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by TooPoorForThis View Post

I have bought a few watches from the manbush and his service is first class, watches are well finished and from HK to the UK usually takes between 2-3 weeks,

the forum wont allow links to his website but if you google manbush-ijie (remove the hyphen) it will be the first result, he also has a site called unclegongwatch
    madridgeback likes this.
    EMG -- hked -- Seiko -- Deep blue -- Alpha

edit
    Last edited by Benedict123; January 5th, 2015 at 06:23.

Quote Originally Posted by chicolabronse View Post
    I have bought a few watches from the manbush and his service is first class, watches are well finished and from HK to the UK usually takes between 2-3 weeks,

the forum wont allow links to his website but if you google manbush-ijie (remove the hyphen) it will be the first result, he also has a site called unclegongwatch
    I got a parnis flieger chronograph from manbush and 4 months later it's still ticking away nicely and the quality is a lot better than I was expecting
    chicolabronse likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by madridgeback View Post
    I got a parnis flieger chronograph from manbush and 4 months later it's still ticking away nicely and the quality is a lot better than I was expecting
    I can't fault my parnis watches, they look good, run great and are great value for automatic/manual watches.
    Lumo, madridgeback and Deledda like this.
    EMG -- hked -- Seiko -- Deep blue -- Alpha

Does anyone have any new vendors to add to the list?

Bedford, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Thanks to the op for the advice. It was very helpful to me as I was just about to buy the cheapest one on ebay! After reading this I ordered a non sterile sub from ........... / unclegongwatch and received it within a week using the ems postage which was pricey but I didn't want to possibly wait a month lol. His communication was very good and I can't find any external flaws in the watch, the dial, case, ceramic bezel and bracelet all look spot on so I'm hoping it's a good one. I was told that these now have miyota movements fitted and it doesn't hack so maybe that's correct, not that I'm fussed either way as long as it keeps working and keeping good time. Am very happy with it anyway, someone was slagging parnis watches off in another thread and saying that you'd be better off strapping a turd on your wrist but so far I much prefer this to wearing a turd! 😁

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information