Buying a Parnis? Read this first! - Page 3
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Buying a Parnis? Read this first!

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Re: Buying a Parnis? Read this first!

very enlightening topic

thanks

Buying a Parnis? Read this first!

Mine was bought from an eBay seller, so it was a bit of a gamble, but they had nearly 2000 positive feedbacks. Anyhow, it arrived promptly, in good condition, and the strap doesn't reflect the horror stories I've read on WUS. I mean, it's not exactly Getat quality, but it is fine for the price I paid, nice and comfy and looks good:
    Attachment 970311
    Attachment 970312
    Attachment 970313

Lol! Just flicking through my photos to find those pics and I saw this other one too. Forgot about this one! It's another eBay 'special', and is also brilliant - again with a great thick leather strap.
    Attachment 970318
    Attachment 970319
    Attachment 970320

I have probably been lucky, and would probably buy from an 'approved' supplier next time, but if you don't mind a gamble, eBay can be worth a try.
    deluded likes this.

Buying a Parnis? Read this first!

Good information, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawl_Buster View Post
    Having good post sale communication bodes well

With a 10x loupe, I can find imperfections in just about any watch. If it isn't visible without magnification; I don't think of it as an issue.

After you've had it a month or two; perhaps give us a short review of how the watch has performed and your impressions at that time
    Well, it has been a month, and this watch continues to be my most accurate mechanical watch. In the last 12 hours, for example, it is tracking at +0s to NIST and to my Casio GShock Atomic, which is synchronized. I will say that I am pretty easy on my watches and do not bang them up much, but the crystal and case have remained spotless on this one. All in all, a great value, and the seller proved to be trustworthy in my case.

It looks great, as well. I am wearing it today, on a Black with blue stitching Hadley Roma carbon fiber strap:

Attachment 978234
    Shepperdw and Peteworrall like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Capucho View Post
    Those kosher dealers, in no particular order:

- Jackson Tse
    - That Man Bush
    - Daji Watch
    - Parniswatch.net
    - Getat (slow, a terrible communicator, but reliable in the end)
    Thanks a lot Ric for this helpful topic... But may I ask you to add the store links of these dealers... Google is giving many results so it is not easy for n00bs like me to find the right one xD

to be honest, i am surprised with the parnis quality. I dont say its perfect but for below $100. i dont have a complaint

Quote Originally Posted by leyori View Post
    to be honest, i am surprised with the parnis quality. I dont say its perfect but for below $100. i dont have a complaint
    Please, post some pics and tell us from why did you buy it :)

Based on this thread, it looks like pariswatches.net, parniswatches.com and eBay seller Wangxiaohong522 are one and the same:
    Buying a parnis watch
    Oris Divers Date, Seiko Sportura SPC001, Seiko SKX009J Japanese Jubilee "Pepsi," Wenger Sea Force, Citizen Nighthawk (rubber), Borealis Pilot Diver, Vintage Tissot Antimagnetique on black lizard, Vostok Amphibia blue dial 420007 (no Dude), Bagelsport Explo II homage, HMT Janata, Casio MRW200 analog (gym), Casio W210-1BV (yard work)

I can't speak for the ebay seller, but the other two are the same seller. I have purchased several watches from Wilson at parniswatch.net and his service has been excellent. He also is the rare seller who really gives fast response to email requests. I did have a problem with one of his watches and he was very quick to replace it. Highly recommended.

Banned

Bump for great info

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information