Buying a Parnis? Read this first! - Page 39
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Buying a Parnis? Read this first!

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Re: Buying a Parnis? Read this first!

I have this manual wind parnis pilot, and while I love the looks of it and the strap is actually decent, it does run fast. It gains about 15 seconds a day. You just have to be aware of this and reset it every few days, or once a week.

ARMADUK likes this.
    That's MISTER Alden to you, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar_917 View Post
    I bought this watch from this seller a little while ago:
    47mm Parnis Gray Dial Seagull 2551 Automatic Mens Wrist Watch P38C | eBay

The watch is really nice and has great wrist presence. The only issue with the watch is that the rotor is LOUD and this makes it sound cheap. The watch itself keeps great time.

The seller is fantastic! It was the second Parnis I bought off them. I had an issue with the clasp (it was terrible) so the seller shipped out a new clasp for me straight away.

Parnis is can be a bit of a minefield in terms of who to buy from. From what I read about the brand e watches are decently made however sellers can be hit and miss.
    That's a really nice looking watch and meets Bartok's desires perfectly, good choice!

I don't know about modding/swapping the Parnis cases, but it's an interesting idea.

Also certainly take a look at Seiko, I don't like their looks as much but they're also great values.

Yes I saw this watch on ebay today and was trying to win an auction for it, because it was about $50 Cad cheaper than on any of the other websites mentioned. I didn't win unfortunately but I think I've found the watch that suits my style. Although I can't seem to be able to post a link since I don't have enough posts. I think I'm going to be ordering from dajiwatch, I'm curious if anyone has a coupon code or knows where I can find one, as there is room for one in the checkout.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok14 View Post
    Yes I saw this watch on ebay today and was trying to win an auction for it, because it was about $50 Cad cheaper than on any of the other websites mentioned. I didn't win unfortunately but I think I've found the watch that suits my style. Although I can't seem to be able to post a link since I don't have enough posts. I think I'm going to be ordering from dajiwatch, I'm curious if anyone has a coupon code or knows where I can find one, as there is room for one in the checkout.
    What are you using? Tapatalk? Browser?

use the advanced mode if you're using a browser.

My 3 weeks old GMT just lost thread on screw down crown :( Anyone dealed with returns to man-.-bush seller? I don't really wanna pay tax, customs and handling for the replacement watch again, do they refund money if the watch is faulty? I red their policy on the site, just wondering if someone had that experience yet.
    Last edited by ARMADUK; June 15th, 2016 at 14:23.
    Follow the white rabbit -> Hidden Content

Nobody had problems with a watch from man-.-bush? Name:  shiftya.gif
Views: 2017
Size:  301 Bytes I must be so special
    Follow the white rabbit -> Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ARMADUK View Post
    I had a so called 200 m diver which broke after six months of use. I contacted Manbu*, had a quick reply from them and then I sent my watch back to service. It took quite a long Time but in the end I had a New watch.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ARMADUK View Post
    I ordered a watch from mr bush which got lost during shipping, he replaced it without question, I know another member that had to return a faulty parnis to him, took a few weeks to get it back but all problems were sorted, I've always had good cs from him with fast responses to any questions.

Sent by an iPhone, from a galaxy far far away!!
    ARMADUK likes this.
    EMG -- hked -- Seiko -- Deep blue -- Alpha

I see a lot of talk about MM watches in here. Quick Google obviously didn't help. Anyone mind explaining?

Nevermind - found the sticky.

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread Information