Buying a Parnis? Read this first! - Page 41
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Buying a Parnis? Read this first!

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Re: Buying a Parnis? Read this first!

Quote Originally Posted by TomWM View Post
    Hi Everyone, I'm new here and I've been looking for a cheap diver/GMT and a dressier watch, I stumbled across Parnis and they looked like really good deals. Does anyone have any experience with parniswatch.pro Because their stock has a lot more than the stores mentioned in the original post. If not I think I'll buy from one of the recommended stores. Thanks
    Good question, because I haven't dealt with them. I'd stick to the sticky'd options though- even those are a little shady, and you can get lost in some shady stuff pretty fast when you're talking Parnis.

Quote Originally Posted by outsidesmoke07 View Post
    Good question, because I haven't dealt with them. I'd stick to the sticky'd options though- even those are a little shady, and you can get lost in some shady stuff pretty fast when you're talking Parnis.
    Isn't parniswatch.pro the new url for parniswatch.net ? I may be wrong though...

I Researched Deeply Into these watches to buy them wholesale.
    It doesnt seem that Parnis has a legit alibaba or .........s account. These are just resellers.

What is weird is that these websites such as parniswatch .pro etc. dont have the original photos as parnis brand put out.. Something Seems off. I think we might be getting fakes? Not sure.

Here is were i ended up. https:// world.tmall .com/item/38149708652.htm?id=38149708652&rn=72defc03c4479bd1 b0ea7d519a58dc1a&abbucket=0

As you can see the Quality Of presentation and PRICE are a major difference then these sellers on .........s and websites...

Im still a little lost. Any Chinese People in here can explain

Kudos

Had a great transaction with qifawatch on ebay. Rotor is a little loud but overall beautiful watch.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bluemoon61 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by minchomexa View Post
    Had a great transaction with qifawatch on ebay. Rotor is a little loud but overall beautiful watch.
    it is common with the st25 movement ;)

While not Panaris, these two came from Daji Watches and are top notch in fit and finish. I will say the original strap on the Corgeut was terrible. Time keeping in the 8200 series Miyota is very good. Can't say enough about the price and packaging.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Droyal View Post
    While not Panaris, these two came from Daji Watches and are top notch in fit and finish. I will say the original strap on the Corgeut was terrible. Time keeping in the 8200 series Miyota is very good. Can't say enough about the price and packaging.
    does it have miyota 8215? the second hand is not stuttering?

Quote Originally Posted by GraX View Post
    does it have miyota 8215? the second hand is not stuttering?
    The Corgeut has a 8215 and the Debert a 821A. Both keep time at less than +10 per day. The second hand moves like any other 21600bph movement.
    GraX likes this.

i'm looking for some input for where to buy a parnis watch (preferably just the case):

i'm looking for a seller that provides glidelocks with their parnis gmt/sub watches.

i have a spare miyota 8215 movement and an extra dssd glide lock bracelet from a project (no logos stamped on it, from chinese fleabay, likely spec'ed to fit a rolex, but i dont have a dssd to confirm). http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...eepsea_035.jpg

i want to use up spare parts (hands, movement, bracelet) to complete a watch so ideally i would like to purchase the case only. my assumption is that there's only one supplier of replica glidelock bracelets and are all the same dimensions......perhaps i'm wrong with this assumption?

any suggestions or tips will be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by mouseandcat; April 15th, 2017 at 19:47.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseandcat View Post
    i'm looking for some input for where to buy a parnis watch (preferably just the case):

i'm looking for a seller that provides glidelocks with their parnis gmt/sub watches.

i have a spare miyota 8215 movement and an extra dssd glide lock bracelet from a project (no logos stamped on it, from chinese fleabay, likely spec'ed to fit a rolex, but i dont have a dssd to confirm). http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...eepsea_035.jpg

i want to use up spare parts (hands, movement, bracelet) to complete a watch so ideally i would like to purchase the case only. my assumption is that there's only one supplier of replica glidelock bracelets and are all the same dimensions......perhaps i'm wrong with this assumption?

any suggestions or tips will be greatly appreciated!
    Dajiwatch sells lots of cases.

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread Information