Buying a Parnis? Read this first! - Page 5
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Buying a Parnis? Read this first!

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Re: Buying a Parnis? Read this first!

Quote Originally Posted by absoluteczech View Post
    I kind of figured. Thanks!
    What model have you got in mind?

Ric

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Capucho View Post
    What model have you got in mind?

Ric
    White dial portuguese and 44mm mm pvd

Was only going to get one but figured why pay shipping twice

Quote Originally Posted by absoluteczech View Post
    White dial portuguese and 44mm mm pvd

Was only going to get one but figured why pay shipping twice
    Heh heh heh... you're not the first to come to that conclusion. Don't forget to post pickies here when they arrive. Oh, and "MM" branded watches are banned here because of copyright, so make sure you blank out those naughty words before you post.

Ric

Guys, recently got a Parnis and the back case had a spelling mistake, i.e. "Madel No..." rather than "Model No...". I went and look at similar models in some of the recommended dealers in the first page, and some of their screenshots shown had the same issue. Is this a common thing?

Quote Originally Posted by arislan View Post
    Guys, recently got a Parnis and the back case had a spelling mistake, i.e. "Madel No..." rather than "Model No...". I went and look at similar models in some of the recommended dealers in the first page, and some of their screenshots shown had the same issue. Is this a common thing?
    Hadn't spotted that!

That being said, all of my Parnises (is that correct? 1 Parnis, 2 Parni?) have the same 'limited edition' number: 017, if I remember!

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Capucho View Post
    Heh heh heh... you're not the first to come to that conclusion. Don't forget to post pickies here when they arrive. Oh, and "MM" branded watches are banned here because of copyright, so make sure you blank out those naughty words before you post.

Ric
    will do and thanks for the tip ;)

Hi,

I'm portuguese and unable to found any relation between parnis and Portugal I was wondering why parnis have so many models called "Portuguese dial..."?

Just curious. Anyone know why?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by Miguelcarmor View Post
    Hi,

I'm portuguese and unable to found any relation between parnis and Portugal I was wondering why parnis have so many models called "Portuguese dial..."?

Just curious. Anyone know why?

Thanks

The Swiss company IWC has a line of watches named "Portuguese" which are riffs on the marine deck clock style. Parnis has several watches of this style, one of them fairly obviously intended to look like one of the IWC models.
    Miguelcarmor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by watchcrank View Post
    The Swiss company IWC has a line of watches named "Portuguese" which are riffs on the marine deck clock style. Parnis has several watches of this style, one of them fairly obviously intended to look like one of the IWC models.
    Thanks watchcrank

Just made a Parnis watch purchase from seller parnishop.com. I was amazed at the prompt communication and courteous service offered by Liang. I had made a special request regarding a change in strap and deployment buckle and he handled it with no problem. Seller accepts Paypal, and only ships by EMS. Watch arrived within 4 days of shipment and was packed very carefully. I had done a lot of research before purchasing and was very pleased with the sellers willingness to share information. I learned that this seller has been in business for over 10 years, and is not affiliated with any other website (I saw some posts on WUS referencing that this seller sells on multiple sites under different names and also may have sell on Ebay. Liang informed me that they do not sell on Ebay. I had many choices of Parnis watch suppliers, and I made the decision to purchase from parnishop.com because of the great communication and willingness to handle special requests without any upcharge. The watch keeps amazing time and the fit and finish is absolutely amazing for the price point. I chose a few upgrades to my watch (sapphire crystal and swan neck). The watch is currently running at +3 seconds per day. Being my first Parnis watch purchase, I wanted to share my experience with other members who are looking for a reputable seller. Add parnishop.com to the list of trusted sellers.

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information